• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods, Can you add some positive feedback for Darth Snoopy and Riverman..?

Love the figures..you guys rock!:chew

First you need to tell me how much feedback they need to get....

for example +1 to Darth Snoopy for the figure or +2 for the two figures...etc. I can NOT leave feedback unless I have more information from you.

updated................

Well for now I am leaving feedback points PER ITEM....that is the way we have been doing it for some time now and so perhaps we should just keep it that way. It is VERY helpful when people list what the feedback is for...as GB stated that his feedback was for stands....then there was +29 feedback for LOTR helms.....I know someone here sold lots of clothing and gear....don't know what to do about that since it seems to be over a hundred items.... Now we are getting into the gray area....what is fair and what may be considered excessive. I will discuss with Dave and the other mods and see what changes we can make to feedback to make it a better tool for this board.

I always have placed feedback on transactions, no matter how many pieces were included.

Some people leave feedback per transaction....some leave it per item. Our system is not a very accurate way of keeping track of a person's feedback. Hopefully all that can change.

Some people leave feedback per transaction....some leave it per item. Our system is not a very accurate way of keeping track of a person's feedback. Hopefully all that can change.

Very confusing and not clear if you ask me.

Very confusing and not clear if you ask me.

It's not clear at all...we have tried to implement things...like asking people to leave feedback per item...or leave detailed descriptions...but not many people actually READ this thread....they just leave feedback and often times do not realize that we have asked that things be changed.....

At this point I think a complete overhaul needs to take place...new system, new set of guidelines so that EVERYONE starts off knowing exactly what is needed/expected when leaving feedback.

+1 for Valfar !! bought HT robocop gun arm from him today..met at a local coffee shop...no issues..great item and great person to deal with!!

thanks man!!

plus 1 for 2 repaints by Small Studios. Great repaints and really nice turnaround. Thanks!

+1 for Odowankenobi

He generously sent me a cool item just for the cost of shipping.

Good trader.

Thanks,

GordonGekko

+4 goes out to GordonGekko - purchased four 1/6 figures

Awesome customer as usual, pleasure doing businiess with you again! :rock2

+1 for tnaig001

Bought Hot toys t 800 for a great price.Great communication and patient guy.will buy from again.thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back