• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for wilcocash . Thanks for the fast payment . enjoy the Yoda Figure

+ 2 for drod26 - great communication and smooth transaction, bought Obi & Anakin SS.

Last edited:
+ 1 for balsquat - very nice & friendly transaction for the SS Old Obi Wan purchase.

+4 for Reefer Shark--awesome shipping and fantastic deal on LOTR group

+1 to Cryoguns
+1 to UncannyX

---> Both are awesome buyers! Thanks for the fast payment & enjoy the figures!

+1 for bonedaddy77 for the Snake Eyes Excl. :duff
Great seller, fast shipper and a great deal :rock

+3 for The ill Jedi for various goods.
He's a bit of a ****** and slow shipper but otherwise ok :monkey3

UPDATE! I would first off like to thank Jenn for helping with this matter, second, thanks to Lonnie for making a quick and generous amend. Being human isn't worthy of a neg. in this case so I would like to change this to a 1+ for lcummins. Not only did he send the item but included 2 additional as a way of saying sorry. Thanks!

I really didn't do anything. :) Lonnie's a stand up guy....glad it all worked out.

:duff

Lonnie suffers from procrastination. He told me so :lol

+5 for Dizzyarse for some great deals, awesome packaging and next day delivery, you rock m8, cant thank you enough. :blissy:blissy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back