New eyes on 1:6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep they seem pretty bad. Though the last figure I bought from ssc for the human portrait was emperor palpatine,
Vader was my last purchase with a portrait, but agreed seems a step backwards considering how good the clone heads where getting

Drake means i will never preorder, the head is embarrassing so set it on my lowest shelf

While this thread probably isn't going to get any attention from SSC, it would be nice if they considered changing this. The eye system is generally awful... it seems that it work okay on the female comic-style figures as the eyes tend to be larger and are rimmed in make-up.

But on a male figure; at best they look mildly surprised and at worst the eyes are all over the place.

While this thread probably isn't going to get any attention from SSC, it would be nice if they considered changing this.

I can't help but think that if everyone complaining about it in each separate figure's thread, were to put their two cents in here, it would be harder to ignore. It's also possible that I'm just naive.

So we vote aye to no new eyes or no to aye we want new eyes?.........:dunno

Bump............dammit it was at the top.
unbumps.........leaves.....:(

Well every one has started noticing Hot Toys, it wouldn't take long for new people to notice the Sideshow ones, especially from the states since SSC distribute them. And dolls.

No, come back. Your post was not in vain. It meant something, just like this thread....

:(

yes, I feel the momentum building. pretty soon we will be a force to be reckoned with.......:lecture and ssc will be at our beckon call to advise them on all levels from development and manufacturing. prolly give us tons of free stuff too......:yess:

Back