New Electric Tiki Buffy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Members of Whedonesque pass comment on Buffy here for those who are interested...

https://whedonesque.com/comments/13956

People over there are not digging AniBuffy too much. I agree with them in some points. For instance, change the pool for a stake and you get a little more Buffy. Oh, and it was fun reading the comment about I dream of Jeanie. I'm still deciding... Do Electric Tiki stuff get cheaper later on eBay in general? I think I will wait and see how much can I save on this, because if I get her from Sideshow, the total price would be around $180.

OMG $180?! I wouldn't say she was worth that. Maybe wait. Would the shipping be better or worse for you with Sideshow?

With Sideshow shipping would be $50. I'm not sure if that would be better or worse than eBay, but at least with eBay I know I'll probably have more shipping options and I can find a cheaper method. Plus, custom taxes are already included in the final invoice with Sideshow, but with eBay you have to pay them once the item is delivered, and some times customs in Spain don't charge you any fee, my postman told me that's quite random. So I am sure I will save in shipping and taxes, but if Buffy's price increases once she sells out on the SSC webpage, I am not sure if waiting for eBay would be the best idea.

Here in the UK I see she's listed at Forbidden Planet for around £50. Still too expensive for what it is, in my opinion.

I'd risk eBay. I've been lucky so for (touches wood) in that customs haven't 'nabbed' me yet when having stuff sent across.

im wondering if those are the poses they will use? if they do end of days buffy, is she gonna be posed the same way as the first buffy? are both willows gonna be in the exact same pose? pretty boring if they decide that. as for caleb, the artist is a big fillon fan or something thats why he did it.

I absolutely love them all. I'd buy a Caleb, I love Fillion and I love th character, and I'm sure the statuette would look awesome. The Willows could be spectacular as well.

I absolutely love them all. I'd buy a Caleb, I love Fillion and I love th character, and I'm sure the statuette would look awesome. The Willows could be spectacular as well.
i hear ya. im looking foward to the two willows. two willows are always better than one. i hope they change dark willows eyes to black though. i was gonna pass on this line till i saw all the other designs. now its just too tempting.

Not interested in the pool cue, stake OMWF version. However, I would probably find the End of Days version too cool to pass up with the scythe. I could see a small display of Angel, Willow, Buffy, and Spike (and maybe an eye-patch Xander ... please?).

Not interested in the pool cue, stake OMWF version. However, I would probably find the End of Days version too cool to pass up with the scythe. I could see a small display of Angel, Willow, Buffy, and Spike (and maybe an eye-patch Xander ... please?).
actually you can switch her hands out. she can hold a stake in each hand or hold 1 stake and have an empty hand.

Back