New Electric Tiki Buffy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, she looks more like cartoon Sabrina the teenage witch. I will order her someday, but not for now, it's not exciting enough.

Does anyone else think that she's highly priced for what she is and how she looks? I'd like to buy this but i can't justify spending almost 50 pound on something that doesn't look like her. I think Elektric Tiki are just trying to cash in on the Buffy craze. I've decided to buy the PF Lara Croft instead

Can someone post a link to the pre-order site or instructions on how to get there? thanks!

yes.. for the pose and the sculpt I think she is a bit high. I'll wait haven't decided yet if I want the toons.

Guys she is animated she is not suppose to look like Sarah at all. I for one am glad they added this to our Buffy collections. Also, I don't think she is pricey for the sculpt and the height. I think that price was just fine. Some of you are just always use to complaining so it's not shock that you did on this and whatever comes next.

I simply don't get this 'gag' Why on earth bring out something thats meant to be Buffy, and yet not look anything like her.

Why on earth would I feel drawn to buy such a thing? Really.

Good for those who want such a thing, but as these aren't based on any 'real' cartoon series and so is meant to be 'harking back' to the TV show, why don't they do a tooned version of Geller?

Guys she is animated she is not suppose to look like Sarah at all.

I don't totally buy that. Look at Glory, and especially Caleb. The designs definitely look like the actors.

As far as the price goes, I think $90 is reasonable. Resin statues rarely cost under $100. Only vinyl statues do.

Guys she is animated she is not suppose to look like Sarah at all. I for one am glad they added this to our Buffy collections. Also, I don't think she is pricey for the sculpt and the height. I think that price was just fine. Some of you are just always use to complaining so it's not shock that you did on this and whatever comes next.

You are wasting your breath...some of these Buffy fans just like to complain about anything and everything....they will go on for pages and pages about one tiny little thing.

Last edited:
So you aren't fussy about what products are out there then? Do you not bother to comment on things you don't think much of?

Blimey you must have a lot of spare cash to fling around then love.:rolleyes:

yep of course i get fussy but some of you complain just to hear yourself complain it's like and everyday ritual with some of these people. They can never be made happy.

Oh and for the record, Glory looks nothing like Glory. Caleb maybe

So you aren't fussy about what products are out there then? Do you not bother to comment on things you don't think much of?

Blimey you must have a lot of spare cash to fling around then love.:rolleyes:

When I wrote my original comment I was specifically thinking about you. I don't even like to visit the Buffy threads anymore because all I ever see are complaints about the smallest most insignificant things that go on for pages.

There are plenty of things that don't catch me or that I don't like but I don't dwell on them and bring everyone else down with my comments. I say it once and move on. you really suck the fun out of these products when you don't let other people enjoy them.

When I wrote my original comment I was specifically thinking about you. I don't even like to visit the Buffy threads anymore because all I ever see are complaints about the smallest most insignificant things that go on for pages.

There are plenty of things that don't catch me or that I don't like but I don't dwell on them and bring everyone else down with my comments. I say it once and move on. you really suck the fun out of these products when you don't let other people enjoy them.

Exactly what he said

Thing is I won't lie if I don't like something love. Sorry you think that by just giving an honest opinion is 'sucking the fun' out of things. You'll notice that I'm not the only one expressing such opinions on these boards.

I've worked in an industry that involved some of the best sculptors out there, so I think that after 25 years I know good quality when I see it. I wish I could turn a 'blind eye' but I can't.

A company like Tiki aren't charging two cents for this kind of thing. They charge quite a lot, so forgive me if I query some of the elements of the final product. If the sale price was cheap, then maybe I'd be less fussy I suppose.

The reason why I express things the way I do on such items as the PF figures is that I desperately want them to be the best that they can be. If I'm forking out a hell of a lot of money for something I want it to be the best it can be.

I don't think thats such a terrible thing to want is it?

Thing is I won't lie if I don't like something love. Sorry you think that by just giving an honest opinion is 'sucking the fun' out of things. You'll notice that I'm not the only one expressing such opinions on these boards.

I've worked in an industry that involved some of the best sculptors out there, so I think that after 25 years I know good quality when I see it. I wish I could turn a 'blind eye' but I can't.

A company like Tiki aren't charging two cents for this kind of thing. They charge quite a lot, so forgive me if I query some of the elements of the final product. If the sale price was cheap, then maybe I'd be less fussy I suppose.

The reason why I express things the way I do on such items as the PF figures is that I desperately want them to be the best that they can be. If I'm forking out a hell of a lot of money for something I want it to be the best it can be.

I don't think thats such a terrible thing to want is it?

I understand where you are coming from. You want these things to come out the best they can and that isn't such a terrible thing. Honestly, it isn't what you say or what you want, it's how it's said ultimately. Sometimes it feels like things will never be good enough for you when I read your posts. It's fine to be picky or selective but you should also keep in mind that some people are satisfied, if not downright overjoyed by the way these products turn out.

I mean no offense by my comments I just felt like it needed to be said. Take care.

Oh I understand love.

I'm afraid that I have the annoying trait of treating each product I see with the same standards that I would expect if I myself was creating it for a professional job. Daft I know, but it's sometimes a hard habit to break. :eek:

:bow :bow :bow

Back