New eBay Paypal Coupon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a christmas gift card in a store recently. It had some really weird thing on the front.. I can't remember rightly what it was, but if I guess it was something like a live chicken (or stuffed?) with antlers and other weird christmas stuff.

On the inside, it said:

"I got on eBay!"

:rolleyes:

The C23-GIFTGUIDE code works great! Got $15 off a PJ as Corsair Statue!

These codes are great for ebay sales, because I wouldn't have gotten the statue if not for the $15 off, PJ as Corsair $95, not bad at all.

:banana

If the coupon really does expire on the 18th... then today's the last day to use it. So better get moving for those of you who havnt used it yet.

I saved $25 off a statue with the 10% coupon... good deal.

Any new coupons on the horizon? Just won something, and a new code would be perfect... ;)

Last XMas there were numerous eBay coupon codes up that saved a bunch of people a bunch of money. Nothing happening this year? :(

Beren

Yeah I tried the link for this but I don't get a code. I even tried a buy it now with immediate payment to see if the code would show up on the paypal site but it doesn't. How do these coupons work?

I think they're a rebate of some sort. You pay for the item, and after something like 30-90 days (can't remember which) you get credited the $20 to your PayPal account. I remember reading this on another board.

I had gotten 2 10% off ones for June and a 10$ off shipping 3X, but I used all those to the max. I even tried the 10% on a newly created ebay account which they didn't like. After the second attempt, I had to do the math equation questions to proceed to next screen. Never did work.

But no, no new ones for July. And I could use one NOW.

Why is it that people get upset about bringing up old threads with new questions--the dreaded 'necro-posting?'

Just curious.

Thanks,
Chris

Why is it that people get upset about bringing up old threads with new questions--the dreaded 'necro-posting?'

Just curious.

Thanks,
Chris

Mostly because it's confusing and annoying to start reading a thread and find out that the messages are months or years old. Generally if it's been that long, it's better to just start a new thread. Of course there are some exceptions, like picture threads.

Just curious.

Thanks,
Chris

icruise pretty much answered it but it's also that we had a recent rash of necro-posting and it got crazy here. So trigger fingers are a bit jumpy lately... ;)

I was just joking around as well. :naughty

PayPal is pissing me off! It's saying I filed a report of unauthorized bank account use, when I never did such! I'm trying to pay fellow SSFreak MesaScott to get a kick-ass head start on my Friday the 13th collection, but I can't until they finish reviewing my information!

-CJK

Back