New Doctor Who Figures? (5 inch scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Doctor Who Figures?

River Song SDCC looks great Im getting it from BBTS of course.CO really needs to make Rory too:pray:.

CO need to go away. Period. The Doctor Who license is wasted on them.

CO need to go away. Period. The Doctor Who license is wasted on them.

Mayde CO just needs to make more 11th doctor era 5" figures and many Classic companions and monsters.Im still waiting 7th Doctor Davros.

Mayde CO just needs to make more 11th doctor era 5" figures and many Classic companions and monsters.Im still waiting 7th Doctor Davros.

That would re-ignite my enthusiasm but at this point I think it's pretty unlikely the companions will be made.

A "Remembrance of the Daleks" Davros would be a worthwhile release considering they've already released the Daleks from that story and an Emperor from "Evil of the Daleks" would be even better.

Last edited:

CO has already made all Davros versions expect Remembrance Davros.Whats the point to make Remembrance Daleks and not to make emperor Davros?:cuckoo:CO needs to make Remembrance Davros.

Don't mind bcm. He is a bit down on the CO line at the moment. I think we are sure to see more companions. :D

Don't mind bcm. He is a bit down on the CO line at the moment. I think we are sure to see more companions. :D

By more I take it you mean the pink attired Peri repaint? :wink1:

If CO continue on their current course my collection will make me somewhere in the region of £600 towards Big Chief's Classic releases, if CO stop phoning it in and start delivering the goods again I'll continue.

Either way I win.

cb11doctorsboxdouble.jpg

cb11doctorsbox.jpg

cbgroup.jpg

cb4th10th.jpg

cb1st7th.jpg

CB-little-and-large.jpg

cb9th2nd.jpg

cb3rd5th.jpg

cb-mixdoctor.jpg

CO are bastards, just when I thought I'd never buy another Nu-Who figure they reveal Idris, so I'll have to get the junk TARDIS as well :lol

Last edited:

I haven't ruled out getting Uncle as well! :panic:

It does pose another question though,

If they're willing to release 2 female characters in the same mass market wave, then are the chances of more in the Exclusive Classic sets improving?

Any by more I mean other characters apart from Peri repaints.

So Idris, a character who was in one episode, gets a regular release, and River, whose been a major recurring character in S5 and 6, is an SDCC exclusive? That's a head scratcher if I've ever seen one.

Nothing on the River box says it is a SDCC exclusive. It is probably just arriving at SDCC early, compared to when regular retailers will get it. So in a temporal sense it is exclusive...

So Idris, a character who was in one episode, gets a regular release, and River, whose been a major recurring character in S5 and 6, is an SDCC exclusive? That's a head scratcher if I've ever seen one.

Remember the Orange Dalek from last year? He got a regular release. I think it's the Pandorica chair you won't be seeing again! :)

The SDCC exclusive this year will be available at retailers after the show so I have no doubt they will be abundant. :)

I expect that figure of Rover will be eventually released sans chair in a regular wave.

Still no new Classic announcements :(

Back