New Doctor Who Figures? (5 inch scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Doctor Who Figures?

Yeah, I'll need to see pics before I get excited, but this is definitely promising.

It all sounds very interesting but what have this company produced before dare I ask? Anything folks can be linked to?

It all sounds very interesting but what have this company produced before dare I ask? Anything folks can be linked to?

Hello There.

We have worked in the license Industry for many years, this will be a first 1:6 scale collectible. We can't show any pictures just yet. But the Doctor's head is now complete and has been painted, all we will say is likeness is mind blowing.

Consider me intrested. I just hope that,

A) The quality is comparable with other high end 1:6 scale figures and by that I mean Hot Toys or Enterbay.

B) Doctors 4, 2 & 3 are the focus of Classic releases with a sprinkling of stuff from Doctors 7 & 1 as well.

C) Classic companions don't get ignored and by that I mean at least 1 per Doctor and not a token release of one who was only memorable for her physical attributes.

This years SDCC ex.

333659604-3d73cf821fcd8c69db47956c0bac5d57.4e0b4c00-scaled.jpg

The base is compatible with the walls previously released. Has potential to be a cool display piece and at $30 an easy purchase for me.

333669307-64178370ccd9aa8f9bf9293ec23b4eef.4e0b5308-scaled.jpg

From twitter:

UndergroundToys Underground Toys
Yes, there will be a new Classic Doctor Who item launched at SDCC but it won't be an exclusive. More info nearer the time.

:D

As far as I'm concerned CO can take their increasingly lame products, turn them sideways and shove them in the same place their marketing people appear to keep their heads.

I won't be intrested in the first 4 Big Chief releases due to their.....Nu-Who-ness but I will eagerly be awaiting news of the first Classic announcements.

Last edited:

Hello There.

We have worked in the license Industry for many years, this will be a first 1:6 scale collectible. We can't show any pictures just yet. But the Doctor's head is now complete and has been painted, all we will say is likeness is mind blowing.

:wave Hi there. I look forward to seeing what you come up with because as I'm sure you've noticed from these boards that It takes a lot to impress the hard core fans. :wink1:

Hello There.

Please take all my money, just make 11 with red AND blue bow tie outfit, fez and stetson, Amy WITH sexy legs, Rory WITH the nose and a Raggedy Doctor!

One question, will these be available at worldwide retailers or only through company's website or...?

As the first Nu-Who figures are scheduled to be a Doctor and 3 companions I reckon it'd be a good idea to do the same for the Classics eg,

4th Doctor
Sarah Jane
Harry
Leela

2nd Doctor
Jamie
Zoe
Victoria

3rd Doctor
The Brigadier
The Master
Liz Shaw

Hello There.

We have worked in the license Industry for many years, this will be a first 1:6 scale collectible.

Very excited. Can you say whether the prices for the 1:6 figures will be in the stratosphere of, say, HotToys "specialty" figures (i.e., ~US$150), or something closer to Earth intended to be affordable to "general" fans?

Update: Just saw your comment in the other thread:

"I can also confirm that our products will be high-end and at a quality that we have all have come to expect in this hobby. "

So, yeah, expensive then.

Last edited:

River Song SDCC looks great Im getting it from BBTS of course.CO really needs to make Rory too:pray:.

Back