New Doctor Who Figures? (5 inch scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Doctor Who Figures?

Yeah it's inevitable. Should have packaged the Planet of Fire Master with Kamelion.

I guess technically that master fig IS Kamelion since the master was wearing his traditional clothes and stuck in a shrunken state in a black box while Kamelion was disguised as him wearing that black suit and doing his dirty work. lol

I guess technically that master fig IS Kamelion since the master was wearing his traditional clothes and stuck in a shrunken state in a black box while Kamelion was disguised as him wearing that black suit and doing his dirty work. lol

Then they'd have to make Howard as Kamelion transformed.

Not a fan of season 18 Bakers outfit, but the 'planet of fire' two pack looks awesome, as for the Dalek and 11 set i think id only keep the Doctor and not the ugly Dalek. After my McCoy and tardis comes il be waiting untill july for the 11th tardis before purchasing the 11 Doctors set.

Me too... My head is quite literally spinning with all the recent news and developments. I want them all. LOL

and yes, I have a feeling we will be getting companions as well. :blissy

My top 5 wants for companions/allies,

1.The Brigadier
2.Leela & K9
3.Jamie
4.Zoe
5.Jo Grant

N2k,
As the SDCC Exclusives are gonna be more expensive than regular releases it may be worth hanging on a bit as that variant of the Doctor will probably show up in another set eventually.

my McCoy tardis arrived today, bit of a mixed bag in reaction terms...The Tardis is sweet but the figure is quite a mess, the paint is so sloppy i have the figure of McCoy if he had major botox in his lips! his hat and hair line have came away quite a bit so theres a noticable gap...some fix-ups needed i feel.

HOLY CRAP!!!!

newfigs.jpg

If that Delgado is legit then the odds of companions just got a hell of a lot better :rock :rock :rock

Its legit and yes the odds just seemed to have improved vastly.

:rock

If someone had said just over a week ago that we'd soon be getting excited over the first images of figures of Roger Delgado AND Anthony Ainley versions of the Master I'd have told them to stop smoking crack because I thought there was about as much chance of those figures being made as there is of me sitting through a marathon of the RTD era without attempting some kind of self harm.

That we're now considering the genuine possibility of companions is astounding! :)

And that's without mentioning the Regeneration Davison which is our first look at the mold for a season 18 Tom.

The Davison variant with the hat is somewhat less exciting but I was disappointed that it wasn't in the 11 Doctor box set so it'll still be nice to get it.

any idea why forbidden planet has changed the Pre-Order time for the 11 doctors set 3 times? it started at august before moving to July the 8th then being slammed back to september. I would love to get a companion for each doctor, heres to hoping they do!

any idea why forbidden planet has changed the Pre-Order time for the 11 doctors set 3 times? it started at august before moving to July the 8th then being slammed back to september. I would love to get a companion for each doctor, heres to hoping they do!

Wasn't aware of all the changes to be honest. I'm hoping it's August/September as that'll be easier on my finances.

In a perfect world each Doctor would get 1 companion at the very least but to begin with I expect they'll go for the absolute safest choice possible so it'll be someone from Tom's run.

I'd like,

1st Doctor = Chesterton ( I know his first name is Ian but the Doctor never used it )
2nd Doctor = Jamie & Zoe
3rd Doctor = Jo Grant
4th Doctor = Leela & K9 2-pack only
5th Doctor = Adric ( The meltdown on the fansites would be hilarious )

Pics of the 11 Doctor FC Tardis have surfaced. Looks really good though the lack of internal lighting explains the great price. lol

IMAG0230.jpg

IMAG0233.jpg

IMAG0235.jpg

IMAG0242.jpg

IMAG0234.jpg

IMAG0237.jpg

IMAG0238.jpg

IMAG0241.jpg

Last edited:

Haven't decided if I'll get one myself yet but I have your 2 on order Marc so I'll get to have a decent look at it before making my mind up :)

( lightbulb flashes above my head )

There's a thought, the money you send me for those will cover most of the price of Hartnell's TARDIS so that's 1 less thing to find the cash for :yess:

Back