New Disney Star Wars figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to Disneyland next week with my nephew, so stoked Donald as Cody will finally be there waiting for me!

:yess:

:lsvader

Yup, they are already at Disneyland. They also have them at the World of Disney store but don't seem to restock as quickly.

Yeah, I figured the Star Trader would be the best place to check first. Seeing as my nephew hasn't been on the new Star Tours yet, we plan on hitting that first (and about 10 more times over the next two days) so I'll pick him up then hopefully.

Still looking for Rizzo hook up
My guy thought they went on sale this past week-end

There are going to be a few sculptures released for Star Wars Weekends...if anyone is going and could help me pick these up, please shoot me a PM!!

Thanks much!

There are going to be a few sculptures released for Star Wars Weekends...if anyone is going and could help me pick these up, please shoot me a PM!!

Thanks much!

I haven't heard about any new sculptures or statues being released (besides the WDCC piece of Donald as Darth Maul)... have you seen any pictures?

Thanks for the link!

That Stitch bust is amazing!

And it looks like that R4-MK droid is the only continuation of the line they started last year. Not very tempting.

Stitch as Grievous is kind of genius. I also like the jawas and the Cody. The Cody with the helmet on actually just looks sort of like a deformed Cody. Very cool production.

Thanks for the link!

That Stitch bust is amazing!

And it looks like that R4-MK droid is the only continuation of the line they started last year. Not very tempting.

Do you (or does anyone else) know if Disney will ship items to individual homes?

Do you (or does anyone else) know if Disney will ship items to individual homes?

You mean like if you're at the park? yeah, I've had several things I don't want to take on the flight with me shipped home by the park stores.

Back