New Disney Star Wars figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean like if you're at the park? yeah, I've had several things I don't want to take on the flight with me shipped home by the park stores.

No, I won't be able to attend this year...I'm wondering, if I call and ask to order them, will they just ship to my home in KS?

Thanks!

Do you (or does anyone else) know if Disney will ship items to individual homes?

Well, I ordered three of the five statues they offered last year from my home and they sent it to my address. I didn't set foot in any of the parks. Which was a shame. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

If I get the funds together for the Stitch bust, I will order from my house again this year.

I really want the WDCC piece of Donald as Darth Maul. Is this to be available in the parks starting on May 18? If so, I want to try and call them to order it.

Looks like that new Donald Maul figure (with cloth robe) released during this year's Star Wars Weekends is a preview figure from Series 6 of the Disney Star Wars crossover line of figures. The card he is mounted on is exclusive to this year's event but the figure will be part of the next released series of Episode 1 specific figures. On the back of that card, there is a picture of the rest of the line up which also includes Mickey as Pod Racer Anakin, Minnie as Amidala in Senate Headress, Stitch as Yoda with Jedi council chair, and Goofy as R2-D2.

Anybody seen pics?

Looks like that new Donald Maul figure (with cloth robe) released during this year's Star Wars Weekends is a preview figure from Series 6 of the Disney Star Wars crossover line of figures. The card he is mounted on is exclusive to this year's event but the figure will be part of the next released series of Episode 1 specific figures. On the back of that card, there is a picture of the rest of the line up which also includes Mickey as Pod Racer Anakin, Minnie as Amidala in Senate Headress, Stitch as Yoda with Jedi council chair, and Goofy as R2-D2.

Anybody seen pics?

GOOFY AS R2??! What in Walt's name are they doing over there. Mickey's pal PLUTO would make the best R2-D2. He's short, he always follows either Mickey as Luke or Mickey as Anakin.

If they wanna hire me, I'LL DO IT.

It's good to see Pluto FINALLY get some love from this line... it only took SIX waves of figures to see it. :gah: :gah: :gah:

I did the carbonite freeze me...should have my figure in a couple weeks. I recommend you sign up now because I did it the first day of star wars weekends and there were only two slots open for the rest of the weekend..and I did it at 9am when it opened..luckily they had an 8:30pm slot for me that night. You go into the Drew Carrey show that use to be there and they take you in one at a time. There are two stations set up on stage and you sit down in a chair and they take three photos of you that are 360 degrees. The stage is set up with machines and dry ice flowing to make it cool. Once the photos are done, you choose which one you like best. Its neat, they talk to you like you are a rebel scum, which one called me and referred to my wife as the bounty hunter. Pretty excited to get it in hand once it is complete.

I also bought the Donald Duck big statue as stormtrooper..had it shipped home and it arrived yesterday..really cool statue.

I did the carbonite freeze me...should have my figure in a couple weeks. I recommend you sign up now because I did it the first day of star wars weekends and there were only two slots open for the rest of the weekend..and I did it at 9am when it opened..luckily they had an 8:30pm slot for me that night. You go into the Drew Carrey show that use to be there and they take you in one at a time. There are two stations set up on stage and you sit down in a chair and they take three photos of you that are 360 degrees. The stage is set up with machines and dry ice flowing to make it cool. Once the photos are done, you choose which one you like best. Its neat, they talk to you like you are a rebel scum, which one called me and referred to my wife as the bounty hunter. Pretty excited to get it in hand once it is complete.

Awesome! did you take pics?

At what locations is the carbonite available, we're hitting Disney World tomorrow, do they have one?

I didn't end up doing the carbon freeze, I'll probably regret it down the road, but oh well.

Did get a few cool droids from the droid builder and some cool Disney SW characters. Nothing big enough to ship back though, just all stuff I could pack.

Back