New DID Captain Miller figure photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What?, goiter?..isn't that the swelling of the thyroid gland?..not the eyes lol!. This figure is like some of the SS figures that when photographed they look only half as good as seen in person.

I would say out of all the Capt.Miller figures i have seen online though, this one has the best likeness.

Its not perfect but, closer then most out there.

How much did you pay?

This Captain Millers figure is awesome just got mine two days ago...but would it kill DID if they put on the leggings and other bits already in package.

I was thinking about gettin' this figure for the HS originally, but those eyes--it's like the guy has some kinda goiter problem! It's as if his eyes are about to pop out of their sockets! :horror

To me Cpt. Miller has that SSC Jedi Luke stare, that feels just off, but the rest of him looks great.

Wonderful piece ! I love mine. Finally got it out of the box.

I am not too much of a fan of the wire attachments used to put bags and stuff on the belts and stuff...

I found him on eBay last week for $83.99 +9.85 shipping MIB from a top-rated seller. I've had him for three days now and I still haven't had the time to take him out of the box and put him together. He sure is an awesome looking figure.

cant resist and caved in...just too nice, detail and enough accessories with a reasonable price....

the machine gun is made of wood and metal...magnet is used to hold the magazine..

P1020336.jpg

Back