New DID Captain Miller figure photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found him on eBay last week for $83.99 +9.85 shipping MIB from a top-rated seller. I've had him for three days now and I still haven't had the time to take him out of the box and put him together. He sure is an awesome looking figure.

Be my best friend ever and PM me the seller's name? :monkey3

Okay, I finally caved and just got it as the cheapest place I could find that still had it in stock - - - $104 shipped. Ironically, the exact same price that Sideshow wants to charge for Emperor Palpatine. Makes Sideshow look kind of pathetic in comparison.

Okay, I finally caved and just got it as the cheapest place I could find that still had it in stock - - - $104 shipped. Ironically, the exact same price that Sideshow wants to charge for Emperor Palpatine. Makes Sideshow look kind of pathetic in comparison.

Congrats! It's a fantastic figure.

You will not be sorry about this purchase. Now I'm in the market for the Barry Pepper figure.

I'm also in the market for Private Daniel. I'm discovering he's a little harder to find than Captain Miller and little more pricey. I knew I should have picked him up when he was first available. :banghead

Yeah, I'm afraid buying this Miller may fuel an addiction to another line that I can't afford. Point in case, now I'm going to want the 101st Medic and I've thought about ordering the Enemy at the Gates pair.

Now if DiD came out with a Patton, with a George Scott headsculpt... Oh my goodness.

Got this in the mail, today. $103.99 well spent. While I think this flash photo is pretty good, it still doesn't do the sculpt and paintjob justice. Absolutely incredible piece from top to bottom - I'm afraid I'll be buying more DiD products in the future. Matter of fact, I've already ordered the Enemy At The Gates pair.

miller01.jpg

miller02.jpg

Getting all his pouches attached to the belt was insane, though. I still think the web belt gives him an elongated torso effect. I am still working through that issue.

Yeah, he does look like he's sagging... been trying to figure out how to change that effect. I'm trying to make the pants visible a pinch above the utility belt. Sort of a Han Solo effect.

Yeah, the web belt should be tucked under the tactical vest and the various pouches and holster should hang from the vest itself. May not be accurate but would alleviate the sagging.

Back