New Dead Announcement :Subject 138

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I may cancel the mall santa as well. he dosen't really seem to fit in. He looks like one of the infected from 32 days later.

32 Days Later?

I haven't seen that one.

28-days-later-empty-street-small.jpg

32 Days Later?

I haven't seen that one.

28-days-later-empty-street-small.jpg

Oh Mike, that was the third "sequel" if you will, made by an independent film company set 4 days after the first movie and about 24 weeks earlier than "28 Weeks Later", if the math adds up.:naughty:D:rotfl

Oh Mike, that was the third "sequel" if you will, made by an independent film company set 4 days after the first movie and about 24 weeks earlier than "28 Weeks Later", if the math adds up.

Huh.....I'll have to research...:lol

I had to fax in my SDCC pre-order for this guy recently (exclusive with additional hobo stick :lol), along with Santa. Check you preorders from SDCC people, don't just assume it got put in the system.

I think he would prob be my favorite zombie thus far, the santa one looks alright but eh. As of now Im getting both, I dont have the option to cancel him though since I got him and 138 on the same order....so canceling santa cancels the other :(

I think he would prob be my favorite zombie thus far, the santa one looks alright but eh. As of now Im getting both, I dont have the option to cancel him though since I got him and 138 on the same order....so canceling santa cancels the other :(

No it doesn't. You just go in your account and cancel the ITEMS you want, not orders.

I love this series! Even though they could you some customization, the Shaun of the Dead figures look GREAT with all The Dead figs!

I've never been the biggest zombie fan; but, when I saw how awesome the Street Prophet looked I instantly got converted into a big fan.

For their next "Dead Zombie line" how about a 'Chef Zombie' wearing a chef hat and apron, carrying around a silver platter; and when you lift the lid you'll see a human head and some intestines garnished around the head. Also hanging around his waist would be a meat clever and some large kitchen knives and other kitchen utilities. He'll be called "Emeril LaZombie".

For their next "Dead Zombie line" how about a 'Chef Zombie' wearing a chef hat and apron, carrying around a silver platter; and when you lift the lid you'll see a human head and some intestines garnished around the head. Also hanging around his waist would be a meat clever and some large kitchen knives and other kitchen utilities. He'll be called "Emeril LaZombie".

BAM! :rotfl

After watching the interactive feature, I'm going to have to get some extra clothes and give them a nice singe. Make him look nice and barbecued.

After watching the interactive feature, I'm going to have to get some extra clothes and give them a nice singe. Make him look nice and barbecued.

:confused: He doesn't really look burned though. If anything, to make him look on par with the level of decay he has, I'd put a greasy sheen on his outfit (like DarkArtist does with his Jason VIII) so that the clothes match the decomp.

I love the way he looks!!! This is my favorite Zombie so far, my XBOX360 gamertag is even "Subject 138" :lol

I can't wait to get this in hand.

Back