New Dead Announcement :Subject 138

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, from the prod pics, this is shaping up to be a fantastic piece! Disgusting, too!

I might whether his little "end is nigh" sign a bit more, though.

I wish the "End is Near" sign was made of cardboard like in the Comic Art...this one looks like an Elementary school lunchtray. Even with that though this is still shaping up quickly to becoming my favorite Zombie.

Awesome news in such troubled times... maybe... The End.. is really near! ;)

I may have to put an END to my Exc, theres just waay to much coming in the next month. With the way people are already putting him on ebay, I may end up getting him for cheaper later on.

Toy Anxiety already has him and is parting him out. Here is a pic from their site:

1227915482724161422523we4.jpg

The sign came out quite nicely.

Last edited:
Didn't even release he was out yet? As far as I know I haven't been charged for him...

Looks like he turned out pretty awesome... cool to see Sideshow using fake hair on a figure :rock

Dark Shadows sent mine today (those guys completely rule all by the way).

The only Dead I don't own is Patient Zero, but this guy's easily my favorite out of all the others. I'm actually very impressed, and we finally got a body part with this one, which is cool.

Back