New Dead Announcement :Subject 138

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's right, RoboDad! Don't despair! If you got on the wait list early enough and the ES is a goodly amount, there WILL be cancellations as there always are! I think you'll get one!! :peace

:(

I was traveling Saturday and Sunday, so I completely missed out. Got on the wait list as soon as it went up, but I fear my chances are slim to none. Again.

same thing here. im hoping itll convert . i got luck with 560 exc. converting.

IMG_9317.jpg

IMG_9319.jpg

IMG_9324.jpg

I agree, I think that this may indeed be cooler than PZ, although PZ will always be my favorite because it kicked off the line.

RD I wish I would have known about your being away on ordering day, I would have been more than happy to help you out and placed your order for you.

I'm passing on Santa and picking up the prophet at alter ego. To me, $60 is just too steep for a zombie.

I think they should release that "comic cover" as a poster. I'd buy that for a dollar.

Man he's really great looking, love the sunken in eyes and just nasty looking rot going on. This could be the figure of the series... as long as they don't f him up in production.

I'm worried that the grime won't make it through the production process. How's a hobo going to have a freshly-pressed jacket with bloodstains on it??

Hopefully, slowly but surely, Sideshow will pick up on Hot Toys' attention to detail.

The cool thing is a darker paintjob that could occur on in production would actually help this figure instead of hurt.

I'm passing on Santa and picking up the prophet at alter ego. To me, $60 is just too steep for a zombie.

Yeah, I may cancel the mall santa as well. he dosen't really seem to fit in. He looks like one of the infected from 32 days later.

Back