New Dead Announcement :Subject 138

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
072208prophet_01.jpg

072208prophet_02.jpg

072208prophet_03.jpg
072208prophet_04.jpg

Not sure how I feel about the real hair aspect but at least they are trying something new....

I guess the preview was just a photoshop mock up. I am still excited to see the figure, and I will still get it:rock

Yea, the preview sign looked MUCH better.

The 2nd sign on the actual figure looks much too clean. The original preview one had blood spatter and just looked better, especially the writing.

Why does SS do this? Show us one thing that everyone gets behind, and then show us something else that is different than what we originally thought.

The first design looks like cardboard. The actual sign looks like a beat up lunch tray.....

SS Please make Zombie Burt Reynolds next, as that way the figure works as a three in one of Burt Reyonlds: Zombie Burt, The Bandit Burt and regular hollywood Burt - no need to change anything on the scuplt at all!! It would need a toupee as well.

Subject 138 looks nice.

After store Santa Claus and Street Prophet Zombies, we must have Junkie [with needle still in arm ] and Crack 'ho zombies just to round out the squad of undesirables....

Hope that Santa Zombie comes with a collection bell or bucket as an accessory.

I'm glad I didn't get caught up in this build up. I saw the preview first. The Production Blog teaser is definitely cooler, but since I saw it second, the real figure so far isn't too much of a let down.

And it's an awesome idea. The End is Near. No ^^^^. :lol

Hmmm... a little confused by the differences between images. Even the head looks very different, more skeletal instead of sunken-in. Guess it will be a wait and see.

wow I wasn't expecting to see another dead dude along with Santa, the sign is hillarious, this guy will look great in the centre of a zombie hoard.

The 138 looks AWESOME! I'm liking the scraggly beard. Have we found the meaning of "138" yet? I'm guessing someone @ Sideshow really like The Misfits... :)

Back