New Dead Announcement :Subject 138

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks f'n good...might grab one..this figure can be place in any collection.Bad ass.

Ugh, That should have been 'bio suit'. cool none the less. I guess we can expect a series of homeless zombies :awaits the morality complaints:

Holy crap! I'm ordering 8 new 12" figures at SDCC, more if the exlusives are different than just a bonus accessory! Compair that to the 3 I ordered at Toy Fair! :google

I wonder if we'll get a peddler Zombie....you'd think they'd be in the realm of possibilities with the Zombies we were given.

holy crap.......:google......i think this may just be the best looking zombie to date. man im gonna be so broke by the end of the year :banghead

also...............does that look like "real" hair to anyone or do you think it's sculpted. from the pics it looks real.

Sculpted but the chest looks different than a standard buck.

yea it probably is and its just photoshopped a bit with a wind tool. but looking close it does look very close to being real. either way he will be mine !!!!!

Sideshow have announced alot !.
I need a breather !. I have to still catch up with a few things too !.
Sideshow , slow down now ! :lol

So, what is the significance of 138? Surpised it isn't 316 (3:16) for all those signs people are always holding up.

The two pics look different. The Prod Blog head looks different than the little thumbnail at the podium. I wonder if the exlusive is a different head?

I wouldn't be surprised if the Prod Blog pic isn't cleaned up with PS. Either way.....it still rocks.

The two pics look different. The Prod Blog head looks different than the little thumbnail at the podium. I wonder if the exlusive is a different head?

I think you're right. The picture above isn't the actual figure I'm guessing as the preview thumbnail and the preview link beneath that look very different. Just compare the signs. And it looks like the Street Preacher has some wacky real hair mustache and beard.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=5164

This guy looks pretty mucked up. I like how these guys continue to get all screwed up and this guy for some reason reminds me of PZ.

So, what is the significance of 138? Surpised it isn't 316 (3:16) for all those signs people are always holding up.

Agreed, seems like 3:16 would have been more fitting, but it wouldn't surprise me is SS had a good explanation for 138 number choice.

I'm actually looking forward to this one more than the Mall Santa version.

Back