New Dead Announcement :Subject 138

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine and all I can say is that line is getting better with each new release.

Agreed, Sideshow is doing a great job with the line so far!

All this guy really needs is his sign dirtied! Other than that he is near perfect figure:rock

Just got mine and he looks great. I think I'll be fixing the sign a bit when I get back from my bball game but man this thing kicks ass!!

FIX THE SIGN!

SANY2748.jpg

Wow King that vasoline trick looks amazing. I'll have to do that but I don't have any vasoline.....I wonder if hair gel will work.

great work king.........that sign is tons better & the hair as well. goopy = good....:lol

magman your upgrade rocks as well...:rock

of all of ssc's lines the dead seems to be the most fun to futz with....:lol
got mine today but have yet to open him........(i may wait until christmas..........NOT !!!!) :D

I think KD did a real good job with the touch ups on the Prophet. I wasn't to crazy about the wild hair either and the hair matted down with vaseline makes it look more like the Sideshow prototype photos in my opinion and it really adds to that greasy dirty bum look. I'll do the same with mine and then add a mini shopping cart and dirty it up a bit. I have to be in San Francisco this week so I'll take a ride downtown and get some great ideas from it's finest residents.

Thnx! Its a awesome figure! Right up there with PZ for me as top fave. Messing with the sign was fun to make it a bit more beat up looking.

got around to making sub 138 a bit more grimy
prof1.jpg

prof2.jpg

prof3.jpg

first i used hair gel on his hair to lay it down a bit. after it dried i hit it with a dab of gloss to keep the gooey look. then took a grease pencil to blacken him up some more. added some blood around a bit. basically just dirtied him more. i fought the temptation to make him a bloody mess but that's what i made the janitor zombie for.
took a lighter to the sign edges and grimed the sign, string, and hobo stick.
i also opened a pocket so he would have a place for his vodka bottle.

I got mine Yesterday and had a lot of fun playing with it. I like this zombie. Packed the bum sack, didn't care for it after having it in hand. I should of went through the dealer :pow

dont forget the edges all around the sign... they look to clean. rubbing with my finger nail and i used the concrete on my porch dont cut with scissors ,you can tell.

I got mine on Tuesday but I can't open him until Christmas.
Since I received so many items from SSC I asked family members if they wanted to pay for some of my things and luckily my twin brother agreed to help out. So now my Street Prophet and Mall Santa are going to be the coolest gifts under the tree!
:chew

Back