New Dead Announcement :Subject 138

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those bags look fantastic.

Yeah, they look great. I could barely tell the difference between the full size and this one. I'll put a couple of those bags in the mini-shopping cart with the severed leg sticking out. This would be perfect for the Street Prophet.

shopping cart ordered !!!! and bag idea bookmarked..........im gonna look at 1/6th depot for some various odds and ends to put in there along with extras body parts. maybe like a lamp or something and some beer cans. zombies are such hoarders......:D

Awesome figure! :rock :rock :rock

Just got to dirty him up a bit!

SANY2741.jpg

SANY2747.jpg

SANY2743.jpg

SANY2745.jpg

What all did you use to dirty it up?

Dremeled the sign edges and surface to give it a rougher look, painted the letters to look like they were actually painted on and then just dirty it up and splashed a bit of red paint for blood.

I put a tiny bit of Vaseline in his hair to give it a nasty sticky dirty bum look. I hated the wild hair look.

SANY2761.jpg

SANY2762.jpg

SANY2766.jpg

SANY2769.jpg

Yeah, the Dead figs are some of my very favorites! They are pretty basic figures but are fun ass hell to mess with.

I agree. Honestly, outside of a few random guys I want from others lines this is the best line out there. Just basic figures and fun because of the simple nature of the line. I'd give up collecting everything else for these in a second.

He looks great! I got mine this morning. I added a tad bit more blood since I had my paints out already. I'm gonna weather the bag and pole, the bottle and the leg once my shopping cart gets here. I think he's my favorite so far.

I took a few quick pics. Sorry they look so sloppy. I added a little blood to the pants, some to the hands, and a little platter on the sign. I went ahead and weathered the hobo stick, but didn't take pics of that...

SSHobo001.jpg

SSHobo002.jpg

SSHobo003.jpg

SSHobo004.jpg

Back