New Darth Vader ROTJ 1/4 Premium Format?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked them a month or two ago and they said they have no information on this one

Has anyone heard any news on whether they are indeed making a new Darth Vader PF or not?

Last time I checked was shortly before sdcc... they said back then they might have some news at the convention... apparently not.. but I still believe he is coming..

Yeah, I am hoping they do...I tried asking them today via live chat but no one got back to me.

Push it on facebook... I will support your post !! ;)

Even if they are working on a Vader PF at the moment (and I mean IF), they would never announce or tease a sliver of it until the Mythos Vader is sold out. Hell, they might even wait until the 1/6 'Deluxe' Vader is sold out as well. :pfft:

Don't want to rain on your parade, I want a new one myself. It would just be bad business, and $$$ never lies.

Anyone have the original Vader PF? I think I found one for $400+, but I wish I could find a pic of him compared to PFs of today. Does he hold up well?

Tempted to just wait for the new one since it'll have the new lightsaber lighting, but I'm not even certain Sideshow is working on a new Vader or Boba PF. Source?

ESB > ROTJ Vader

Anyone have the original Vader PF? I think I found one for $400+, but I wish I could find a pic of him compared to PFs of today. Does he hold up well?

Tempted to just wait for the new one since it'll have the new lightsaber lighting, but I'm not even certain Sideshow is working on a new Vader or Boba PF. Source?

Not my pic, hope it'll help. Never liked the post.

138000.jpg

Man, some of those PFs haven't aged well compared to Malgus. Were all the others releases before or around 2010?

Really? I see absolutely nothing wrong with any of those. The Anakin and Maul especially can handle their own against any recent PFs.

If anything I really think the qaulity was better around that era of PFs.

ESB > ROTJ Vader

Not my pic, hope it'll help. Never liked the post.

138000.jpg

Vader PF was released in 2005
Maul PF in 2006
Anakin PF in 2007
Dooku PF in 2010

I have all of them, in my opinion still are great statues today.

Not too sure about Dooku there.
Had the chance to pick him up cheap but I passed as he just looks like an old man with a red walking cane.
IMO I feel Sideshow failed to make him look menacing in any way, and he just looks frail.

Then again, I don't really get "human" PF's for Star Wars.
They never seem to hit the mark for me.
However, Maul is amazing and easily stands up to the Malgus test.

Dooku looks like he is straight out of the movies to me. Good enough for me.

I agree that most people are avoiding him since he is an old man, and doesn't have that special attribute that makes him plain cool. I foresee that the Ben Kenobi LSF will suffer from the same issue.

Also, human PFs have always been difficult. It's not just Star Wars. The thing is, though, that Star Wars is based on movies. So you know what they are up against. Humans taken out of the comics are more flexible. They don't have to look all that realistic.

Not too sure about Dooku there.
Had the chance to pick him up cheap but I passed as he just looks like an old man with a red walking cane.
IMO I feel Sideshow failed to make him look menacing in any way, and he just looks frail.

Then again, I don't really get "human" PF's for Star Wars.
They never seem to hit the mark for me.
However, Maul is amazing and easily stands up to the Malgus test.

Dooku looks much better in person, photos really don't do it justice imo, I'd love to pick it up but it seems to appear on the market rarely in the UK now.

and again I just hold my breath for a second cause I hoped there is an update for the new vader !!! I think all of them look good.. expect the pose of vader is just not looking right somehow...

Dooko doest look that bad there... the Emperor is missing here ;)

...and this guys soon :)
revan_mask_zps6532961e.jpg

Of course he is.. But I just don't like the pose.. I keep hoping to see soon something front he new vader... he is my Nr1 wanted

Back