New Darth Vader ROTJ 1/4 Premium Format?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how about now...?

C116Vador1.jpg

direct link: https://www.attakus.fr/WebRoot/ce_f.../E18D/4843/CDD7/3EC1/CD0C/9FA1/C116Vador1.jpg

no vader can top this...not even the $2000 cm...none.

What can be different about another PF vader? He always looks the same. Maybe a action pose? Btw the old PF vader is stunning in person the boring pose is awsome when you see it. I hated the pose too until I saw it. He is massive and bigger than all the PF now. He even bigger than cyborg maul. Just his head is double the size of cyborg darth maul. Huge I say. Just the way he should be.

One thing that would make me buy him again would be to get his helmet looking better, I didn't mind the pose as i had obi but i just couldn’t get past the helmet and sold both.

I've always loved the pose of the Attakus statue. It reminds me of the first time we saw Vader appear on screen. What a great moment.

no vader can top this...not even the $2000 cm...none.

the CM's helmet is more accurate than this one (in fact it's probably the best rendering of a Vader helmet other than the full sized props)

- BUT the overall character of the Attakus is Definitive- based on the photograph of him striding...I particularly love they way the suit, the gloves, the boots, the cape are rendered -no one ever gets the gloves right...but attakus did, and it speaks volumes

no.. its the 1/5 scale from attakus.. that one would be my fav to get as a PF

no.. its the 1/5 scale from attakus.. that one would be my fav to get as a PF

Thank goodness. If it was the new PF then it's too close to the first version. Please make the new PF very different from the first one.

Thats what i was thinking, he's not even holding his saber. I hope the next PF has him like this without holding a saber.

I hope not. It's still only two hands going upwards which will different from the first PF. It's great if you don't have the first one. I want one like the koto action poses for vader. :)

lol..

anyway.. I like the Koto Vader.. but as a PF I want an more epic.. royal apearance from Vader... someting that makes your knees shake by just looking at him.. I dont assosiate vader with action.. more the myth and fear factor just by his appearance

Call me crazy but I loved Vader's pose when him and the Emperor are watching the creation of the Death Star at the end of ROTS with his arms crosses and imposing.

Call me crazy but I loved Vader's pose when him and the Emperor are watching the creation of the Death Star at the end of ROTS with his arms crosses and imposing.

I agree. I also love it when his hands are behind his back and he is in deep thought. Like when the MF escaped and he walked off. You know that was an oh crap moment for everyone on board that ship :)

yeah i dont get why all the vader statue has him holding the lightsaber with legs apart in a rather awkward looking pose. Why cant they make more statue with the attakus vader 1 pose, or at least with arms down holding the lightsaber to the side.

Most of the movie vader doesnt uses his lightsaber yet was a dominating and imposing force on the scene. They should capture that.

Back