New Custom SALLAH Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMK if you need some Tyler... I think I have more than enough to send you some, assuming you're using the same shirt I am.

That would be awesome Rich. I am not using the same shirt (well I have that one too, haven't decided which to use) but they are both made of the same fabric or pretty damn close that it would work out!

Guys, I received my DRAGON WWII GERMAN WINTER SNIPER SHIRT 1/6 TOYS from DiD and it's awesome. It's approximately seven inches from top to bottom (so some fabric needs to be sewn in the middle to extend the length). It's got the correct collar and the texture is perfect! I highly recommend it! Here's a pic:

IMG_8491.jpg

:rock :rock

I got mine yesterday as well and it rocks!

Rich is sending me some extra fabric that I think should work and blend well. Especially if I dye it.

That looks excellent!
I have my shovel and the body I think I'm going to use coming. Wanna knock a couple more things out though before I really get started on him but I'm definitely excited and you gus are keeping that excitement alive!:hi5:

That looks excellent!
I have my shovel and the body I think I'm going to use coming. Wanna knock a couple more things out though before I really get started on him but I'm definitely excited and you gus are keeping that excitement alive!:hi5:

:duff

I want that damn sniper shirt now! :D

I hope I can make my Kenobi robe's collar somewhat similar.

Back