New Custom SALLAH Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
painted my sallah sculpt today and made him a torch, just waiting on his costume to arrive now!

Sallah all gear, all complete:

Sallah1.jpg
Sallah4.jpg

Same, I know, but better lighting, more true -- plus I just had to post something on 10-10-10

That looks great! :rock

You've really nailed outfit and I've already expressed my love for the torch! Very much looking forward to seeing the headsculpt on it.

At present I've only just made my shovel. :slap

That's awesome Wor-Gar! Perfect padding as well. Where are you guys getting this amazing headsculpt again?

Received my Ignite body today :yess:
Hopefully the other parts will arrive soon.

Everyone is using Mr Barlow's amazing sculpt as seen in the first page.

Im using vartels sculpt, likeness is spot on, the fez will be covered by the turban. Il try to post pics when i ge the chance

Im using vartels sculpt, likeness is spot on, the fez will be covered by the turban. Il try to post pics when i ge the chance

That's what I'm doing, too. I really love Vartal's sculpt. It really captures the character.

Still haven't decided, though, if I want to do a fabric turban or a sculpted one. Or perhaps a combination of both ... maybe I'll sculpt one and then glue a thin layer of fabric to the surface for texture ...

Last edited:
I really want to see Vartal's sculpt with a turban. Post pics when you can.

And thanks for the compliments above. My Barlow head should be here very soon... :yess:

I really want to see Vartal's sculpt with a turban. Post pics when you can.

And thanks for the compliments above. My Barlow head should be here very soon... :yess:

heres a very quick mock up of my sallah sculpt (using a tissue of all things as a turban temporarily!) ives included a pic without the turban but i havent painted the fez properly. excuse the poor lighting! paint apps also needs a little work but im happy that i have the essence of a good sallah with this head.

That looks great Wor-Gar. This thread is inspiring me to have a go at this myself. I'm currently trying to source all the bits, but my big problem is getting hold of a Rhett vest here in the UK. Ebay is proving an expensive option- £50 for the figure. Has anyone got any ideas on what I may be able to use instead?

Thank you, scruff!

heres a very quick mock up of my sallah sculpt (using a tissue of all things as a turban temporarily!) ives included a pic without the turban but i havent painted the fez properly. excuse the poor lighting! paint apps also needs a little work but im happy that i have the essence of a good sallah with this head.

That's gonna work out very nicely. Thanks for the pics!

Yeah, Chalky, that is a very cool head. Ole Vartal never has failed me. I have his Marcus and his Deitrich, both rock in my opinion. That one is working great for your Raiders Sallah I think. Bravo!

And we should be seeing Wor-Gar's Sallah soon also. I had it painted when I painted mine, (why do one when you can do two at the same time!) and he's due anytime now (been a shipping fool of late) so we should see some WG Sallah love in here soon.

Not literally.

I hope.

Rock him out, WG! :yess:

And we should be seeing Wor-Gar's Sallah soon also. I had it painted when I painted mine...

And... Ta-Da... Barlowe's sculpt with the Les Walker treatment...

Sallah3.jpg
Sallah4-1.jpg

Sallah2.jpg
Sallah1-1.jpg

Sallah9.jpg
Sallah8.jpg

Pretty fantatstic work! In hand, it's shockingly lifelike. Close-Ups like this can be brutal but he looks good even macro'd like this. Les... :bow

I have some tweaking to do, but here's the rough full fig:

Sallah6.jpg
Sallah5.jpg

I lost the light so the full shots are dark and with flash.

I also will have to sand the neck down a tad because of the Dragon body I'm using, but you get the idea.

Last edited:
VERY well done Worgor.... that is the definitive Sallah figure no doubt.... where is the order info for those heads ? I need to order one now !!

Awesome job Wor-Gar.

Looks like I might not get my head painted as soon as I wanted so I might be looking for a new artist. Any ideas?

THANKS GUYS!!!

Some daylight shots, maybe show the full figure a little better... still need to sand the neck down a tad and paint the chest/hands...

SallahFirstBuild3.jpg
SallahFirstBuild2.jpg

SallahFirstBuild4.jpg
SallahFirstBuild5.jpg

My tunic sure changes colors depending on the lighting.

Back