new clone undersuit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have previously thought of buying a couple more 501st Troopers for the new body suit change.

Looking at the Clones again, I realised it did be quite a hassle to remove the body armour. Might need to break something first before slipping the base body out. Seems like even the ends of the belt are glued together.

The new body glove on the clones works great I think. Looks and worked just fine on the SDCC Clone anyways. The otherone was fine but this is an upgrade which is always welcomed.

I attempted with my 212th trooper, don't think I can remove the armour without damaging it.

Who else would wish for Sideshow to re-release troopers in the old suit? Perhaps with difference weathering.:pray::pray::pray:

I attempted with my 212th trooper, don't think I can remove the armour without damaging it.

Who else would wish for Sideshow to re-release troopers in the old suit? Perhaps with difference weathering.:pray::pray::pray:

i don;t know if a rerelease will fly... i think this Waxer and Boil set is about as close to a rerelease as i want to see... something old, something new... something that is not mandatory.

it was quick indeed... i would imagine one dude grabbed them all as soon as they went up.

i think the clone under suit is a case where not only Toy Anxiety will benefit from charging more, but their customers will also... simple supply and demand. selling the rest of the 501 parts will be a longer process, it is totally justified that they place the value on the body suit.

congrats! $14.99 seems almost too reasonable... considering the risk of becoming a "501 armor holding company", it would be acceptable business to add $10... i wouldn't hesitate to pay 24.99 initially... at least until they supply catches up.

congrats! $14.99 seems almost too reasonable... considering the risk of becoming a "501 armor holding company", it would be acceptable business to add $10... i wouldn't hesitate to pay 24.99 initially... at least until they supply catches up.

That's why I love TA. Their prices are always fair and reasonable. I was watching it like a hawk and snagged them as soon as they went up. There's a reason why they're called "Toy Anxiety."

$14.99 they put out 6 I only bought 3 and someone else bought the other 3.

I was bummed to miss out on the until I read the price. I would have been OK for a bunch of them at 7 or 8 dollars. 15 is way too high for them to me. I just don't hate the original body suits THAT much.:)

I was bummed to miss out on the until I read the price. I would have been OK for a bunch of them at 7 or 8 dollars. 15 is way too high for them to me. I just don't hate the original body suits THAT much.:)

I can't stand the old body suit.:gah::lol

I will have to replaced them at all cost! :lol

Back