New Buffy LE DVD Box

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks FF, Thanks a whole heap. Luckily I ordered it from Amazon before turning in my sets... :rolleyes

Dave:

I'm being 1000% serious now: If you ordered this set from Amazon, it's not the LE box!!!

Unless I'm missing it —*and I've been checking for it daily — Amazon has not listed it yet! If I have missed it, I'd appreciate a link!

jdg.jpg

Much grass, Dave!

Lazy, silly me, I was just typing "Buffy" in the search field, which brought up every DVD Set but the LE box. :bang2

dpb.jpg

I'm happy they are doing this, it makes collecting the entire series easier for me. I've only bought the $5 episodes 1 & 2 starter set and it has piqued my interest in watching the whole series chronologically. I'd prefer to rent them but my local Blockbuster doesn't cary any of them. :(

Hey! New emoticons!
:bliss

Oh yay!! This is great news. I've been stealing my friend's DVDs when she's not looking to get my Buffy fix. This is a GREAT deal for $140. I will definitely be ordering. Is it November yet??

:boing2

Yeah, thanks Dave. I had only been doing a generic search as well and missed it. Got my order in now. :clap :clap

Yep, thanks for the link...I can't believe it doesn't come up on amazon when you just search for "buffy" on DVD:dunno

But, I have got mine ordered...I wonder how many sets they are making??? It seems like it will be fairly popular...

It does come up on Amazon if you search for "Buffy" in the DVD section. But it's at the end of the list - after Buffy St. Marie and In the Buffy, etc....

Any of you got a good line on the complete Angel Set? All five seasons? I want em all at once.

Any of you got a good line on the complete Angel Set? All five seasons? I want em all at once.
Just as soon as they announce a complete Angel box I'll sell you my individual seasons....

But I'm watching them (again) right now. Selling all my Buffy and realizing I wouldn't have them until November again bummed me out so I have to watch Angel to cheer up.

What about the extra DOCUMENTARY DVD???? I know that is the region 2 version there Frank, and it obviously didn't have this DVD...So, maybe the info. on the region 1 will be different.:dunno Hope so....:rolleyes

I hope the box design is a LOT better too...

I like that box and I especially like the idea of it not taking up as much room on the shelf.

But 10,000 that's not limited! I'm going to cancel, I don't want something that just anybody can buy!:poke

But 10,000 that's not limited! I'm going to cancel, I don't want something that just anybody can buy!

Preach it!!! That right when it comes to DVD's if it aint less than 10,000 it aint right.
Joking aside I wish they would of made it widescreen.

I prefer the widescreen too, but Joss himself has said that they composed Buffy for 4:3 throughout the series (OMWF being the exception). So if the Joss says it, I can accept it.

Back