New Boss At Fireside Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATULATIONS TO BOB AND SARAH

OMG... I did not even know you guys were expecting again. Glad to hear that everybody is ok. Damn Bob... you almost have a soccer team now... guess we know what you do at night you norty Bob you :D

Great news Bob, grats on the new lil' one!

We just named our third child Andrew ... good choice! :cool:

Is this why people always tell me Bob is glad to see ya? Congratulations Bob. Practise makes perfect. Are you sure you haven't got it right yet? I hope the new boss doesn't cut your pay. When you get to a dozen it ought to be cheaper. Go for gold.

Bob, I had no idea...

Congratulations to you and your wife and family.

All the best my friend.

:fireworks

Thank you all for the kind words and the congrats anyone want to change some diapers for me for like a year. I could come up with a big discount code if you are willing. LOL

I'm still changing plenty over here Captain...

But, hey, I'll still help out...I'll send a "Diaper Genie" over there first thing.

:D

Now I know why you are giving away all the free stuff. Need the shelf space for diapers. :D

Congrats on the addition...........so is there a race between you and Azog as to who will be first with the next one?

Back