New Boss At Fireside Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Godfather

Just Business
Reaction score
Well as of 3:39 pm CST Sunday Feb. 5th Fireside Collectibles is under new Management so to speak. Andrew Robert will be taking over and he weighs in at 7 lbs 11 oz and is 21 inches long. This happened a couple weeks early but everyone is fine and I am sorry I haven't gotten back to many of you the last few days. So who won the Super Bowl anyways?

:rock The GODBABY!!! :rock

Congratulations Bob and to your family!

godfathertitle7ed.jpg

The stinkin Steelers won.....:banghead

Last edited:
Gees Bob you didn't look that pregnant!

I didn't know you were expecting

CONGRATS PaPa BOB!!!!!!!!

Gees it's like Utah on the boards!

SO MANY KIDS!!!!!!!!

:naughty

Wow! Congrats Bob! You sneaky devil you. hmmm, Little Azog girl and little Godfather? in about 20 years or so? What are the chances? LOL

OMG! Didn't know you were even pregnant even! Congrats to you and Mrs. Bob and to the brand new AndyBob! Little Jimmy will be glad that the big sisters will now have someone else to torment. (If they haven't been doing it yet, trust me -- they will.) :D

Trust that momma is doing well.
Woot! Great news! Definately a 5-bunny salute. :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc

It's a sideshowfreak babyboom, take cover!
Congrats buddy, must be a nice surprise to have little Andrew over a few weeks early. Glad you're all fine, now get us a pic quickly! :peace

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Glad to hear that the family is all doing well. Our first son was six weeks early, and I know it can be stressful when they don't respect the due date. Enjoy your new addition to the family and take good care of your wife!!!

CONGRATS BOB!!!

There really is no other feeling like bringing your first born into this world......

Jesse

Back