New Body For Nosferatu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my favorite figures of all time. I also have a hard time deciding to display with or without the hat. Yeah the ankles are a _____. As of right now the glue trick is working just fine but I feel like that is only a temporary fix. I'll save some of the ideas I see here.

Mags, I have a pair of long lower leg TT sections. I assume they would port right over to that Headplay TT... They're from the Enzio figure, replaced with standard length ones when I used the body for Indy. PM me if you're interested.... Keep in mind that you might risk stability by switching as the ball joints may not be as stiff.

Received the Enzio legs from Flosi, and they worked great! :rock

The extra 1/4 inch is just enough!

IMG_7214edit.jpg

It's a subtle difference, but I can tell. Before I was futzing him to make the jacket sit high to artificially make the legs look longer, but now everything is sitting just right.

So the body is done, now I just gotta wait until Skiman has some time to paint him for me. :impatient:

He looks great!

I want one now...

I've always loved the classic monsters.
But I'm just now falling for some of sideshows figures that have been around for like 8 years.:lol

Look forward to seeing the paint up! personally, I'm satisfied with the stock job. Teeth could do with a slight tidy up maybe. Still haven't lengthened his talons...must get around to it.

For me the biggest problem is the eyes. I have two of these and the eyes are not together on either of them. :/ So that's my main reason for wanting a repaint.

Will definitely ask Skiman to add some length to those nails as well. :exactly:

I'd love to see a nice translucent paint up of him... I think that could really add a lot to the already great sculpt.

So what is the recipe on the body? Is it a narrow with the longer Ezio legs?

A friend of mine just sent me this guy for FREE. Really cool of him! Its actually a pretty amazing figure! :lecture

Not sure why I never got it before! glad to have him in the collection now, though! He'll be going on the shelf with my SS Universal Monsters!

Yep, I love mine.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Received this figure Tuesday in the mail and could not be happier! Love it!!! Spent about an hour trying to get the perfect pose. In the top 5 of my collectibles. Really wish one of the big companies would to a 79 Nosferatu as well. Anyone customize one yet? I think the body swap you did looks much better in the shoulder area.

Nosferatu Detolf.jpg

Received this figure Tuesday in the mail and could not be happier! Love it!!! Spent about an hour trying to get the perfect pose. In the top 5 of my collectibles. Really wish one of the big companies would to a 79 Nosferatu as well. Anyone customize one yet? I think the body swap you did looks much better in the shoulder area.

View attachment 183759

Distinctive Dummies has flirted with the idea of doing a 1979 Nosferatu (Kinski). Might be happening in 2016.

1/6 Nosferatu repaint and sculpted nails. Eventually I am getting a new dungeon base for him. I can now say that Count Orlock is worthy of my shelves.

lTiHO1el.jpg

3UP9bs5l.jpg

Back