NEW Bespin Luke Shipping Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at the list. Those numbers are up there twice. Myself and Mr_Vader are both listed as #4. The same with #8 and #16. No big deal.

Exat-a-mundo! This experiment cannot tolerate improper measurements. Good lord, man, the security of the system is at stake. A temporal disruption of this magintude could be detrimental.

Also, Pix, mine says "Shipping soon" also....

Bagels had people numbered but since more people wanted on, I just disregarded the number... too lazy.. I'll fix that though.

Thanks Bagels! :rock

Placed my order at SDCC. ITEM SHIPPING SOON.

(However, I still don't have any pending Sideshow Rewards points for this order :monkey2 )

Just drop customer service an email. I did it a while back and they were applied pretty fast.

Actually, I've been working with Jennifer in SSC Customer Service on this for a while. Apparently, it's some kind of technical glitch in their online system. I had three orders total at SDCC, and this is the only one affected (though it's important as there is about $800 worth of product in this order :google ). She's on the case, though. :rock

OUCH! Good luck on that one IJ. I was gettin stressed over mine because it's nearly $300. Couldn't imagine having a chance of losing $800 in points.

Hey Pix, Here's my info

ordered through the website : 2007-08-10 17:00:26

and my order says item shipping soon.

Can't wait.

Throw mine up, pix!

Ordered:

2007-08-10 17:06:31 to Georgia

Still 'Order Placed' as far as status.

Back