NEW ARAGORN PICTURE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is this the only pic...? or are there others...?

i'm undecided on this one yet...

Customikey said:
I wonder if he'll come with the Evenstar...

I'm really regretting shelling out for the DiD version. Suck City. I wrote a generally positive review for it a while back for Michael Crawford, but I've definitely seen the light. The only saving grace is that the DiD came with a quality metal word and the Evenstar, which I might be able to give SSC Aragorn...

I'm most anticipating Gandalf The Grey. Exclusives are going to be cool on these, I think. Maybe Gandalf will come with the Book of Moria...

I just went back and read that review (good btw) BUT GODS THOSES FIGURES WERE HORRIBLE...
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_080904b.htm

Diesel said:
is this the only pic...? or are there others...?

i'm undecided on this one yet...

That's it probably till Friday when it goes on sale or maybe we might get a another one a day or so before.

Maybe they'll show up early like the Obi-Wan photos did. It was nice being able to view the photos before the purchase this time. :D

Darth Waller said:
Maybe they'll show up early like the Obi-Wan photos did. It was nice being able to view the photos before the purchase this time. :D

Yeah, that was nice.

Despite the problems with the likeness, the figure is instantly recognizable. My wife saw it and said, Wow!" She's in love with Viggo. :pow

I'll wait til they make one of him as king in armor but I don't have any problem with the sculpt. No matter what some other people's opinions may be I definitely see Viggo there so neener neener neeeeeener! :banana

I was watching Return of the King again last night at I noticed that in a bunch of scenes Aragorn didn't look like Viggo Mortensen. Wierd. :confused: :wacky

Fritz said:
I was watching Return of the King again last night at I noticed that in a bunch of scenes Aragorn didn't look like Viggo Mortensen. Wierd. :confused: :wacky

Was that after your six pack???:D :confused:

Btw folks, if you are interrested in a sneakpeek of Aragorn in his ranger cloak, check this link from Sideshow:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=0

Looks pretty darn good to me :cool:

*edit*

Since the link isnt a succes for everyone, I might aswell host the pic so you guys can see:
strider12.jpg

Last edited:
Customikey said:
Despite the problems with the likeness, the figure is instantly recognizable. My wife saw it and said, Wow!" She's in love with Viggo. :pow

That sounds familiar to me, somehow! Actually, I wasn't going to collect the LOTR 12" line, but when my better half saw the Strider picture, she almost "ordered" me to order him next friday! And then she started talking about getting a 12" Arwen, Galadriel and whathaveya!! Guess I have to cancel some of my Marvel stuff, so I have enough $$ for the LOTR 12" line...

LOOKS LIKE THE ELVEN CLOAK IS THE EXCLUSIVE

B-Electronic said:
Btw folks, if you are interrested in a sneakpeek of Aragorn in his ranger cloak, check this link from Sideshow:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=0

Looks pretty darn good to me :cool:

*edit*

Since the link isnt a succes for everyone, I might aswell host the pic so you guys can see:
strider12.jpg

how did ya find this??

Back