New ALIEN 'Kane' Custom Headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Kane is all set, he just needs a face! Man, I need a sculptor (I'm no good at realistic faces)!

100_5179.jpg

100_5182.jpg

^ Looks great! I cannot help on the Kane sculpt...it'll be a while yet before I attempt it. Dayton Allen (SithFire 30) has posted pics of his Kane sculpt which looks awesome, but I don't know what his plans are (if any) on making it available to others. If he does, I may just get his. This is a pic of it from his Facebook...

SithFireKane.JPG

^ Looks great! I cannot help on the Kane sculpt...it'll be a while yet before I attempt it. Dayton Allen (SithFire 30) has posted pics of his Kane sculpt which looks awesome, but I don't know what his plans are (if any) on making it available to others. If he does, I may just get his. This is a pic of it from his Facebook...

As far as O know Sithfire cannot sell his work as he has a contract with a toy company, but if you guys happen to work something out PLEASE let me know! Man. I wish I had his skill!

I was going to do a Lambert too but I keep hearing rumors NECA is going to do her anyway.

Back