New ALIEN 'Kane' Custom Headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
indeed....more....:banana

one without visor and one with lights..

kane2.jpg

kane4.jpg

WOW I only just saw these pics! I must've been living in a cave!!!!
Thanks for posting Tigerfeet, really glad you like it and those are some great shots!
:)

Well these have been out a few months now, though after the initial selling spell I haven't really attempted to sell any since... Unpainted ones I can provide as required.
I really want to use up the resin I have, so will knock the price down to $14 plus $5 S&H for the unpainted sculpts. Does not come with a neck adaptor... if you'd like a sculpt, shoot me a PM.
Thanks;
-SJ.

Heres some pics of my kane with the new head sculpt, I love it thanks so much.

Love the last shot blurry but looks spot on to me:)

heh, is that the McFarlane base?

also, get the Konami facehugger. it's much more accurate than that HT one.

Might get one if its going cheap:)

Have seen them before but was'nt interested in collecting small pieces.
Does it have the same posability as my hot toys one?

I know mine isn't from alien but looks good I think.

Is it possible to get hold of one of these ? or have you stopped selling them ?

I have stopped selling them I'm afraid - I moved from Seattle last year to briefly the UK to see my folks then down to Tennesse, and had to make some tough decisions about what to keep and what not to....unfortunately the mold was one of those things that had to go.
I am considering selling my Dallas and Kane figs though....the Kane figure does have an unpainted sculpt I kept for it.
Graham.
www.hydride-ion.com

I have stopped selling them I'm afraid - I moved from Seattle last year to briefly the UK to see my folks then down to Tennesse, and had to make some tough decisions about what to keep and what not to....unfortunately the mold was one of those things that had to go.
I am considering selling my Dallas and Kane figs though....the Kane figure does have an unpainted sculpt I kept for it.
Graham.
hydride-ion

Sorry to revive this ancient thread, but would ANYONE know ANYTHING about acquiring one of these? I'd either like to shrink one or have one sculpted in 7" scale to go with the new NECA Kane figure.

ANY INFO AT ALL would be much appreciated!

Sorry to revive this ancient thread, but would ANYONE know ANYTHING about acquiring one of these? I'd either like to shrink one or have one sculpted in 7" scale to go with the new NECA Kane figure.

ANY INFO AT ALL would be much appreciated!

Maybe later in the year...When Dallas is out I plan on buying three and turning two into Kane and Lambert, so with that Kane maybe there will be a new sculpt (or a 'transplant' from another figure). Other people might do the same.

Back