New 3 3/4 Inch Marvel Universe Line...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NYCC exclusive:

detail.jpg

Also we've got Ironman, Mr. Fantastic (the boxed one is the best), Namor (with a third on the way), and recently got Dr. Strange. Now we need Prof. X and Black Bolt for the Illuminati.

Is commander Rogers hard to find or is it packed a lot in a case? Cable, Cyclops and Rogers are the ones I want ATM.

Looking forward to that Iceman and Magneto! They need to backoff on the Ironmans, alot of stores around me are clogged with them!

I saw all of the SHIELD Steve Rogers series today at Toys R' Us; my kid hasn't been interested in them so I didn't pick any up and I didn't know what the chase figure was.

Toysrus, Target and Walmart all had the Steve Rogers, X-23, Ultron, Namor, and Dark Hawk wave Saturday. I even found a Cable (someone tried to hide) too.

Does anyone see Vision around anymore? I found the the transparent version but never got the full color one.

BB

Will do, I went on my lunch break and it's in my car right now. But I Like it. Passed on Dark Hawk, Ultron and Sub Mariner. Need to save some $ because I have a family trip to Disneyland during Holloween.

Yup! My son is dressing up as cap and I bought that hot topics captain America hoodie with the eyes cut out from the hood of the sweater. I already bought the Marvel Select Classic Cap at my local Disney store, need to find Hawkeye, Black Widow and Thor.

my local disney store has them all in large quantities...thinking about getting the...

hey take a pic of that cap hoodie if you get a chance too, havent seen it before and it sounds cool

Back