New 3 3/4 Inch Marvel Universe Line...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a problem, but not with me wearing it. I admit it looks kind of goofy lol. You can also google it to see how it looks when someone is wearing it. Looks pretty cool with the mask hanging on the back too.

Ya I was gonna link it but I think it's sold out and they pulled it off. They run a little small so I had to get one size bigger. They also have spiderman but no eye holes. When I checked my local hot topics, captain America was selling more than spiderman. Hopefully the shield goes on sale too. I bought the Shield for around $7 2 years ago when hot topics was clearing them out. This movie version feels more sturdier than the previous release.

my local disney store has them all in large quantities...thinking about getting the...

hey take a pic of that cap hoodie if you get a chance too, havent seen it before and it sounds cool

91d58bb2.jpg

97c40702.jpg

Yeah, glad they didn't do that exclusive thing like what they did with Nick Fury. Hope they make the Commander in ML series.

I found Astonishing Wolverine today. I'm glad they finally ditched the clunky X-Force sculpt this year and started reusing the X-Men Origins: Wolverine. This one looks really nice and actually fits in scale with the rest of the characters.

This version is not the same as the XMOW figure...the sabertooth comic pack was the last one to use the XMOW body...the XForce 3 pack Wolvie and the Astonishing Wolvie are on a brand new body thank God!

also, a heads up for anyone who needs stuff...I'm gonna be returning a bunch of stuff soon so check out the thread in my sig...some of the stuff may already be gone

This version is not the same as the XMOW figure...the sabertooth comic pack was the last one to use the XMOW body...the XForce 3 pack Wolvie and the Astonishing Wolvie are on a brand new body thank God!

Part of my sentence got cut off. I meant to say I'm glad they're using the XMO: W sculpts in general. The Tiger Stripe and Brown Costume figures have popped up here and there.

But this Astonishing figure is actually a rehash of an XMO: W two-pack that came with a modern Colossus figure. The colors are a little different here and he has a masked instead of unmasked head. That set was pretty rare, so I'm glad to see them giving the figure a second chance.

Back