New 3 3/4 Inch Marvel Universe Line...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, this isn't a "For Sale/For Trade" thread. That kind of thing needs to be moved to the commerce section. If you want to start a thread (and have the ability to do so), please move your sale and trade lists over there. I'll give you a day to do that before deleting the sale/trade posts from this thread.

Had my wife, son, and even me when someone will take me looking for an Avengers boxed set for over a month, but all we have been finding (If we find any sets at all) were Fantastic Four sets. Walked into a Wally World the other day and surprise, FOUND ONE. :yess:

Had my wife, son, and even me when someone will take me looking for an Avengers boxed set for over a month, but all we have been finding (If we find any sets at all) were Fantastic Four sets. Walked into a Wally World the other day and surprise, FOUND ONE. :yess:

Congrats, its a great looking set.

Yea, I was really surprised. It seems like the Target store in my area always gets the new waves before any others stores though.

Targets usually seem to get theirs before TRU or Wally World here...at least that's the case with the refresh cases which they seem to get every week but only one case of new figures every year lol

They had the entire new line minus Dr. Strange today at Target; Falcon actually looked best in my opinion. They also had a Daredevil that I have never seen before who was painted really dark.

I was in a hurry so we didn't pick anything up.

Wow the next wave is already hitting stores! That Dark Daredevil is new from the next wave. I'm so jealous I'm in Texas and stuff is hard to find here in north Texas. Target and Tru and walmart here never have much.

Back