New 3 3/4 Inch Marvel Universe Line...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a TON of thse at Target last night and I thought they looked horrible. Green Goblin's eyes were near crossed and the paint apps in general were disappointing; these also look very fragile. The Hulk was an exception as it was painted very nice. I was going to buy my son the Iron Man or Captain America, but he wanted the red Storm Shadow. :duh

Almost forgot... any chance you could post better pics of Doom? He looks pretty good.

Doom is an older Superhero Showdown figure (same w/Venom, Juggernaut, Ock, Collosus). You most likely won;t see these on the shelves at regular retail at this point.

I've picked up three figures so far, 4 if you could Deadpool.

Hulk is a fairly decent figure. Nice and large and his open hand can hold figures fairly well. I've got mine holding Deadpool upsidedown currently.

Green Goblin, I must admit I am a bit disapointed with. His leg pops out at times and his glider doesn't have a stand to hover on, so it ends up in a crash landing pose. The pumpkin being removable is nice, but feels fragile. An OK figure of a necessary character.

I'm loving Bullseye. I don't know why. I don't know much about the character beyond what his bio says and from what I saw in the horrible Daredevil movie. But I just really like this figure. I especially like the card throwing hand.

I also love Deadpool. He has a motherload of accessories! Only his Sai sucks. It would better fit a ML size figure and is probably where it came from. But the swords and guns are great. His hip articulation is a bit of an odd choice at this scale though.

I have a Spidey and movie Logan on the way so I'm starting to catch the MU bug. :eek:

If anyone doesn't plan on using their Fury Files codes, let me know!

Yeah DP is a great figure, my favorite so far. I actually like the leg articulation, and really like all the accessories that he comes with. But do you have a hard time getting the handgun to stay in the holster? Mine keeps popping out, of course its usually when hes down, but you can tell its not held securely in there.

Hulk and Goblin are from series 2 right? I still havnt seen those ones around, woud love to get hulk when I find him. If the logan you got is the same as the one I have, you might haev some problems getting him to stand up without falling over.

I've picked up three figures so far, 4 if you could Deadpool.

Hulk is a fairly decent figure. Nice and large and his open hand can hold figures fairly well. I've got mine holding Deadpool upsidedown currently.

Green Goblin, I must admit I am a bit disapointed with. His leg pops out at times and his glider doesn't have a stand to hover on, so it ends up in a crash landing pose. The pumpkin being removable is nice, but feels fragile. An OK figure of a necessary character.

I'm loving Bullseye. I don't know why. I don't know much about the character beyond what his bio says and from what I saw in the horrible Daredevil movie. But I just really like this figure. I especially like the card throwing hand.

I also love Deadpool. He has a motherload of accessories! Only his Sai sucks. It would better fit a ML size figure and is probably where it came from. But the swords and guns are great. His hip articulation is a bit of an odd choice at this scale though.

I have a Spidey and movie Logan on the way so I'm starting to catch the MU bug. :eek:

If anyone doesn't plan on using their Fury Files codes, let me know!

ah, different then mine then. well when you get him in take some pictures. only saw one picture so far and it was kinda small. but it did look kinda neat from what i could tell.

Ok. I don't get it. I don't think these are that cool for a couple of reasons.

1- They are so tiny.
2- They are so expensive.

I remember when a Marvel Legends figure used to cost around $6. These I think are $9. :google I saw them a Toys R Us the other day and I just couldn't be persuaded to drop the coin.

Found these at TRU and really got to look at them. Couldn't even get myself to buy the Iron Men. I am just not impressed by them....too bad.....my Joes and SW figures on my desk will have no lilliputian superheroes by their sides.

Found these at TRU and really got to look at them. Couldn't even get myself to buy the Iron Men. I am just not impressed by them....too bad.....my Joes and SW figures on my desk will have no lilliputian superheroes by their sides.

That's a shame... but it confirms my suspicions.

ah, different then mine then. well when you get him in take some pictures. only saw one picture so far and it was kinda small. but it did look kinda neat from what i could tell.

He can't stand up very well either though :lol

He is great in person though. Looks to be about the right size too. He is currently on Hulk's back with Hulk still holding Deadpool upsidedown.

dsc00937j.jpg

He can't stand up very well either though :lol

He is great in person though. Looks to be about the right size too. He is currently on Hulk's back with Hulk still holding Deadpool upsidedown.

dsc00937j.jpg

i might need to get that logan when/if i see it. I always liked the white shirt blue jeans look he has, but also liked the jacket version as well. Shame he is no better standing though.

picked these up today

202_0214.jpg

not exactly sure im im keeping the two pack though, sabertooth looks great but wolverine is kinda crappy.

That was my thoughts exactly when I saw the set in person. I'll have to keep an eye on it and see if it goes on sale to pick it up.

Ok. I don't get it. I don't think these are that cool for a couple of reasons.

1- They are so tiny.
2- They are so expensive.

I remember when a Marvel Legends figure used to cost around $6. These I think are $9. :google I saw them a Toys R Us the other day and I just couldn't be persuaded to drop the coin.
I also remember when I could buy gas for $.87 a gallon, and movie tickets were six bucks....

These do look pretty good, but 1/18th scale is just a bit small for my liking.

Back