New 1/6 scale hockey masks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auzorann

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
hey guys, i'm new here. actually, i'm new to the 1/6 scale as well. i've been painting full sized hockey masks for some time now and decided i wanted to see if i could sculpt a 1/6 scale hockey mask.

since i paint full sized masks i knew i was going to be fairly picky about the shape of the smaller scale mask. i'm not much of a sculptor yet but i'm very happy with the way this thing turned out. please let me know what you think.

IMG_9476.jpg

here's a short video of the mask before it was painted.

I think it looks great any friend of Jason's is a friend of mine.

thanks. today i pulled another one in clear plastic. (thin clear plastic is what was used for most of the movie masks). i'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

IMG_9489.jpg
IMG_9492.jpg
IMG_9496.jpg

yeah i'll offer them pretty soon. i want to pull them in clear plastic, just like the movie masks, but getting clean holes is pretty difficult. i may just stick with styrene since i can get perfectly clean holes.

i got the blanks worked out. instead of using clear plastic i had to switch to white styrene. getting clean holes with the clear plastic was nearly impossible. once i get the straps worked out i'll finally be able to offer these.

1599057_10202511888172712_2505577322705016558_o.jpg

Oh these are really nice! Great Job Auz. Love your hock work but you went to a whole new level and made 1:6 scale hockey masks. Truly awesome! I'm all in for one when you have them available.

i found a sideshow part 3 head on ebay the other day so i bought it to double check the size of my mask. i'm pretty happy with the way it looks. now to just figure out straps and see if i can find anything suitable for cheek snaps.

I just saw this and it's amazing.
If ever you want to sell a clear blank or even a painted one like in the picture please let me know

Back