New 1:1 Berserker Predator Bust revealed in German Toyfair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how can you tell its not 1:1 from one crappy pic? Its made by the guys that invented the creature, so i dont see how they could never properly nail the face.

This is BADASS!! I'm definitely down for one.
I might have to sell some Marvel to make room though.

how can you tell its not 1:1 from one crappy pic? Its made by the guys that invented the creature, so i dont see how they could never properly nail the face.
This is the 2nd picture that we have seen. And in the first one it looked undersized also.

And just because it comes from the guys who invented the creature means nothing if they started the sculpt from scratch again just using reference photos as we seen in the workshop.

Infact the head looks identical to the NECA unmasked Berserker figure.

If that thing wasn't going to be so expensive I'd definitely nab one. I think it looks spectacular whether you like the Rodriguez film or not. Visually its impressive.

This is the 2nd picture that we have seen. And in the first one it looked undersized also.

And just because it comes from the guys who invented the creature means nothing if they started the sculpt from scratch again just using reference photos as we seen in the workshop.

Infact the head looks identical to the NECA unmasked Berserker figure.

You are correct this is the 2nd pic, and azurepred is the person that
posted the first pic.

I have to respecfully disagree on your point about it being made by
the guys that invented it. It does mean something, because they would
be the best to replicate it. I could be wrong, but my guess is that they
sculpted more then two Berserker heads from the begining to the end of production.

the lesson learnt from the whole 1:1 saga is that its 1:1 according to how the props were in real life not how they looked on film.

The creature looks bigger because of camera angle and how the film is shot.

So realistically speaking this will be the same size as the prop but not as big as what some might think.

yea but the head should at least be bigger than the P1 regardless, if its not, i think that may turn off some people.

That's one hell of a piece...still not a fan of the "Super Pred".

hmmm... not bad, but would love to see some higher res photos. But what is with Sideshow and making all the Predators merchandise looking UP!? :gah: Do they think we are all displaying these on a the floor? :cuckoo: A 7+ft tall creature does NOT look up at things (especially nothing showed in the movie)! I would much rather had this looking straight out (like the Wolf bust) to better show his crest. :tap

Yes, this one definitely could look anywhere, instead of up.

And like Bezzerkerr says; I miss the vaulted dome (and color) of the classic.

But nice to know these kind of topnotch pieces are still in the pipeline..

attachment-1-1.jpg

For all the blind tards that think this is 1:1 bust is too small - there is a person in the photo who is dwarfed by this bust...:slap

I hope we get this! I like the base too but it makes this very high compared to other busts.
C'mon pre-order already!

And thanks for the pic Bullseye!

Back