Never sleep again Freddy book on sale right now

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess: YOU are my favorite person right now. Thank you so much for the heads up!

And, DONE.

Thanks for the heads up buddy! Cost me $100 shipped to the UK but I really wanted a copy. Already have Robert Englund's and Heather Langenkamp's autographs so can live without it being signed. Can't wait to give it a read!

Thanks sooooooooo much for posting this link! I'm sure this book will get a regular release in due time, but the current ebay prices are an absolute joke! Can't wait to get my hands on this one :)

Thanks sooooooooo much for posting this link! I'm sure this book will get a regular release in due time, but the current ebay prices are an absolute joke! Can't wait to get my hands on this one :)

Once those copies have sold out, the only option will be ebay according to the site. It won't be mass produced

Once those copies have sold out, the only option will be ebay according to the site. It won't be mass produced

I hope not for the sake of all collectors.

They did a similar thing a few years ago with the book 'JAWS - Memories from Martha's Vineyard'. They sold it 'exclusively' online, then 12 months later it ended up getting an international release and distributed worldwide (and with updated material). If it's popular, I can't see why they wouldn't reprint it. They've already spent the money creating the book. They have all the production files / assets ready to go.

I could be wrong. I don't really know how publication / international distribution works, but I expect this book will be reprinted in the not so distant future (it just won't be autographed by the cast). It just makes business sense to do so.

There's every possibility buddy, if there's money to be made, more could be produced!

On the other hand, they would have mislead those who actually funded it through Kickstarter. I myself would feel duped having paid $100 under the impression that it was a very limited run.

According from what I read they just selling the extras that the printer printed,how many I don't know. But it should not be reprinted again since it was a limited released collectors editions. Like any statue once sold out that should be it.

This is from their Facebook page, pretty sure it confirms these copies are just excess stock off the limited run...

Back