Nendoroid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kirby and Megaman look great. Definitely passing on their exclusives though.

Not sure if this is the right thread. But I was wondering if anyone had any of the d-arts pokemon figures to compare with the nendoroid pokemon figures. Or if any other ones from other companies worked well with them.

I have the whole D-Arts Pokemon line, and both Nendoroid Red and Cynthia. Since Nendoroids are 'deformed', chibi-like figures, they aren't really made for scaling with other figures. Red does actually kinda scale with Charizard at least, going by Pokemon Origins (part of why I think GSC did Red) and Pokedex information about the heights, but it's not completely accurate. Cynthia's Garchomp is actually around the size of the D-arts too, though it is fairly smaller. Garchomp is much less articulated than the D-Arts, because it's really meant for display instead of actual poses. Paint and sculpt is fine enough to compare with, but I think Garchomp's paint is 'softer' compared to the chalk-like paint of the D-Arts. Both lines are worth investing in.

I have the whole D-Arts Pokemon line, and both Nendoroid Red and Cynthia. Since Nendoroids are 'deformed', chibi-like figures, they aren't really made for scaling with other figures. Red does actually kinda scale with Charizard at least, going by Pokemon Origins (part of why I think GSC did Red) and Pokedex information about the heights, but it's not completely accurate. Cynthia's Garchomp is actually around the size of the D-arts too, though it is fairly smaller. Garchomp is much less articulated than the D-Arts, because it's really meant for display instead of actual poses. Paint and sculpt is fine enough to compare with, but I think Garchomp's paint is 'softer' compared to the chalk-like paint of the D-Arts. Both lines are worth investing in.

Awesome! I have both red and Cynthia, but was on the fence about getting charizard or mewtwo. Sounds like charizard is a good choice. Thanks for the quick response!

Awesome! I have both red and Cynthia, but was on the fence about getting charizard or mewtwo. Sounds like charizard is a good choice. Thanks for the quick response!
Good luck finding Charizard for cheap though. But sure, no problem
Remember link mm can combine with Kirby and Mega man monthly orders.
There's probably going to be a delay with the Nendoroids that month, there's a TON of them set to release, and some figmas too.

i still think they should've used the contest prop as base for mega man.
he needs bigger lower legs/feet.lolz
277755-MM1.jpg

vs

what we're getting.
CKzPN8zVAAEdx_9.jpg

So has anyone gotten Cynthia yet? Also I can't seem to find a nendroid collection thread. So I was wondering if you guys wanted to share pics of your collection?

So has anyone gotten Cynthia yet? Also I can't seem to find a nendroid collection thread. So I was wondering if you guys wanted to share pics of your collection?

Sure, might as well post Nendo collections on here. I only have 2 Nendos so I can't really post a collection pic.

Back