Nendoroid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11745704_1147168331965745_19688595967360328_n.jpg

@blood now that MEgaman is pretty damn phat. prolly the most accurate physical version we'll get thus far (aside from the D-Arts version)

I really like that they are doing classic game characters, so Rock is a no brainer.
Now I hope to see Arthur from Ghosts 'n Goblins in nendoroid style.

I'm also looking forward to see the Joker & Cap
image.jpg

I wanna see Nendoroid RE characters :lecture

Joker is a pleasant surprise, though everyone does Ledger Joker...

Seems the only Nendos I'll be looking into are Megaman and Kirby. The new Link and Marth look pretty good though.

Kirby and Mega Man are up for preorders on Amiami.

Both have preorder bonus parts if order directly from the official online store.

Megaman has a death effect page, but it's so cheap looking, it's not worth it. Kirby has the Maxim Tomato which is all right, but I'm not getting it. You can however order them both in GSC's flat rate 2000 yen shipping though, they come out in January 2016.

Megaman has a death effect page, but it's so cheap looking, it's not worth it. Kirby has the Maxim Tomato which is all right, but I'm not getting it. You can however order them both in GSC's flat rate 2000 yen shipping though, they come out in January 2016.

Agree. I just went only for the normal mega man from amiami. Not too bothered about that plastic blown up effect.
Kirby is nice, but not my cup of tea. Hopefully someone in here will like it.

Back