Nendoroid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You maybe able to try Nippon Yasan, if they don't price it too crazy.

Good to see some movement of this thread.

Seems like everyone is waiting for the 24th to get some answers on Red (me included) as this might be a limited edition
while the regular one will come only with Fushigidane (just my thought). I hope they'll make Green as well to make the
battle between rivals display.

https://www.jlist.com/product/PRE4016

$115? No thank you. Even tomopop (where I found this from) agrees that this is stupid. Though a Green nendoriod would be great as well, and perhaps one of Leaf from the Firered/Leafgreen remakes would be nice as well. In fact, given that Good Smile prefers to do schoolgirls (really just females in general) I'll be damned if we don't get one of Leaf. We also still need to hear back on the Solid Snake Nendoriod.

Whoah thats expensive.. luckily a local shop here in the philippines offers it for like 60 bucks only

J-List always overprices. They put up all the Sailor Scouts for $55 plus shipping when most other Japanese shops offered them for about 36 shipped.

Red's not out for preorder yet, but whatever you do I highly suggest you avoid overpaying at J-List.

According to a seller I usually buy stuff with, Red came online for PO last night and by morning it was close and he managed to got 5. Anymore will have to be done directly from Poke center. (His PO price is approximately $68). How many of you guys already got this on PO?

Still waiting for my confirmation on the order :dunno
Has anyone thought of getting a pikachu from (MC-2): Pokemon Monster Collection 2" Mini Figure to go with this?

image.jpg

Back