Neill Blomkamp's ALIEN is official!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Android's name can start with "C." Remember, there is no A:Res anymore.

I think the chick from Gone Girl could make a good Newt. Has the look and plays disturbed very well.

I think the chick from Gone Girl could make a good Newt. Has the look and plays disturbed very well.

This one?

giphy6.gif

I haven't seen Gone Girl but.. yeah, that looks like an older Newt

This one?

giphy6.gif

Newt_profile.jpg

Yep. Rosamund Pike. She's only 3 years younger than Carrie Henn so could serve as an adequate double with the acting chops and disposition to fit well in another ALIEN film. As a-dev mentioned she'd actually make a much better Newt than Carrie herself at this point. Nothing against Henn of course since she didn't pursue acting as a career after ALIENS anyway.

Last edited:
Since this is Ripley's "proper ending", what next? Newt and Hicks taking the mantle? That'd be cool, like in the comics.

Well, as I said a few pages back, the proper ending to me was Newt taking down the company and the Aliens for good (of course that would involve a post credits scene of an egg, one does not simply kill every alien)

Newt_profile.jpg

Yep. Rosamund Pike. She's only 3 years younger than Carrie Henn so could serve as an adequate double with the acting chops and disposition to fit well in another ALIEN film. As a-dev mentioned she'd actually make a much batter Newt than Carrie herself at this point. Nothing against Henn of course since she didn't pursue acting as a career after ALIENS anyway.

Yeah, I agree

Well, as I said a few pages back, the proper ending to me was Newt taking down the company and the Aliens for good (of course that would involve a post credits scene of an egg, one does not simply kill every alien)

I like the idea of Newt taking the mantle, but I don't know if I want to see the company destroyed, I kinda think of the company as a force of nature, way too big to be tackled on.

If Blomkamp said he doesn't want to negate A3 and AR, I don't think the company will be destroyed. It wasn't until after Ripley sacrificed herself and destroyed the species that they must have gone bankrupt.

You said it. Before Gone Girl, I remembered her best from Doom. :monkey4

rosamundpike.jpg

I was going to go with a sideboob shot, but decided against it. I've reformed. :monkeywithhaloinsize1

You said it. Before Gone Girl, I remembered her best from Doom.

Doom? :lol No time for that **** - didn't even know she was in it.

She was in a great film a few years back called 'Fugitive Pieces'. Probably not everyone's cup of tea, but a well made & engaging film nonetheless.

Films aside, blondes aren't normally my first preference, but man is she stunning.

Back