Neill Blomkamp's ALIEN is official!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ofpwzd.gif
But it was a good ending for her, she died a hero and a martyr, which meant absolutely nothing because Alien Resurrection :lol

But it was a good ending for her, she died a hero and a martyr, which meant absolutely nothing because Alien Resurrection :lol

giphy.gif

:monkey3

Its true, its not bad at all but it could have been much better.

I mean: Hicks should have died like a hero near the end of the movie, then Ripleys dies as well, Newt lives and she becomes the main character of Alien 4 and the main enemy of that movie should the the company, besides the Aliens of course... I mean I'm sure some people would hate this but I think it sounds better than what we got in the end

Last edited:
giphy.gif

It could have been much better.

I mean: Hicks should have died like a hero near the end of the movie, then Ripleys dies as well, Newt lives and she becomes the main character of Alien 4 and the main enemy of that movie should the the company, besides the Aliens of course... I mean I'm sure some people would hate this but I think it sounds better than what we got in the end

That's too ideal for an Alien movie if you ask me, Ripley is a character made by tragedy since the Xeno entered her life, that's what makes Alien 3 so great, it's not a happy ending and it's nowhere near it

Uh... what have you done to your avatar and signature?

That's too ideal for an Alien movie if you ask me, Ripley is a character made by tragedy since the Xeno entered her life, that's what makes Alien 3 so great, it's not a happy ending and it's nowhere near it

My ending maintains the tone of Aliens and Alien (none of those two movies are depressing to me, not one bit). You love Alien 3 too much. Well I know how that feels I love Aliens too much, because its flawless perfection and thats my subjective opinion which is subjectively perfect :lecture

tumblr_lrh7hqNIM51qii6tmo1_500.gif

:lol

For the record I like Alien 3, but If I have to choose between Hicks/Newt and Alien 3, I... well you know the answer :monkey3

Last edited:
You...

You got an infraction for that?

giphy.gif

Dear lord :lol

Nah...I posted a pic of Buffalo Bill doing his nudie dance in the Club and some gutless puke reported it A WEEK later, after it had been buried by dozens of pages and hundreds of posts. C'est la vie.

Katy Perry will remain in a burqa for the duration of my infraction. One month! Yanquesh al-Fanbullah commands it!

I do wish they would refer to it more as an 'alternate' Alien 3 than a ''proper ending''.

Didn't Sigourney want Ripley to die in Alien 3? She got her wish. Why suddenly is that not a proper ending? Because its not a happy ending? If so, what happy ending can this new movie give Ripley that Aliens didn't? Seems to me all they can do is maybe bring Hicks ''back to life'' only to kill him again. Or maybe an adult Newt will die. That will be a less happy ending for Ripley than Aliens was. I want to see this new movie, I'm just a tad confused as to some of the things implied about Alien 3. They can imply whatever they want about Alien Crapurrection, that movie was useless.

Nah...I posted a pic of Buffalo Bill doing his nudie dance in the Club and some gutless puke reported it A WEEK later, after it had been buried by dozens of pages and hundreds of posts. C'est la vie.

Katy Perry will remain in a burqa for the duration of my infraction. One month! Yanquesh al-Fanbullah commands it!

Is that why you weren't around for a while?

Back