Neill Blomkamp's ALIEN is official!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

I'm back. You know what I'm actually sick of your bulls*** so I'm just gonna stop here.

I will let you say the last words. Say whatever you want and I will promise you that I wont reply to you. Lets ignore each other.

Just leave me alone AFTER you say the last words. I hope we can set an agreement after that.

Also just to clarify I did not know I was logged in all the time. I set it on my computer to always log in (also my cellphone)

Anyway I guess I'm going to log off from now, I didn't know that you could be online even when you turn off your computer.

I know that you are joking but since I'm not really in the mood...

This further proves my point. I rarely use internet forum to post. (thats why I do not know the proper system) I was always a lurker and I just happen to read news.

Anyhow these 3 days for me was really stressful. So I should go back to my life rather than posting things on the internet.

I will kindly ask the moderator to ban me . You guys can make fun of me all you want, I would just like to say that I'm sorry that I have caused so much noise,

I never act rude to other people in real life and people treat me kindly. I guess the internet is different from the reality and I respect that.

Farewell.

Back