Need recommendations please

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see a lot of you listing Cody. I have Gree, Rex, and Gaunt. Why is Cody better than them?

I'll list great values at least as many as I can think of, but you made the right decision, DX Luke is the number one value.

Waxer/Boil SSC box set.
You can pick this up for $150 ish and its a supremely loaded box set, with a unique alien figure besides the two clones.

Jango Fett v.2 Medi
I cannot believe these can still be picked up for sub 100 bucks and sometimes way under 100. One of best figures I own, I love everything about it even though its not accessory heavy; and the medi body makes him the perfect height for Temeura Morrison if you're a SSC collector and his posability is insane.

SSC aliens
For the price, theres a lot of value for display awesomeness in selections like Hammerhead and Greedo.

Why not just get what you like? Thats what I do. I never worry about what is "popular">

PS The HT Luke is great, you'll love him.

He didn't ask whats popular, he asked which ones are quality and a good value.

1. HT Luke
2. SSC Dewback
3. SSC Boba Fett
4. SSC Kit Fisto
5. SSC Yoda

Forget Medicom cos they are short, fragile, expensive and generally poo, just get the Sideshow figs already mentioned instead.

Not fragile anymore.(just don't buy really old Medi) And .5 inches short? OK! SS figs are the ones that are generally POO!

Both company's have their flaws OP, get what you like.

Not fragile anymore.(just don't buy really old Medi) And .5 inches short? OK! SS figs are the ones that are generally POO!

Still cry yourself to sleep over not liking Fett I see? :lol

Dude I have Boba Fett on the list,he is in my #1 spot LOL!

As for some one else listing Han & Luke as Stormtroopers,good luck.
I've been looking for that set for a while now and the prices on eBay are insane,close to $800 for something that was originally $189.99?

Yeah, you aint kidding. That set is awesome but waaay too expensive right now. They both have pretty good sculpts too.

Still cry yourself to sleep over not liking Fett I see? :lol

The SS Fett? What's wrong with him? He looks pretty awesome to me.

1) Obi Wan episode IV -SSC
2)The emperor and his throne - SSC
3Tusken Raider - SSC
4)Darth Maul - medicom or SSC
5) Darth Vader - SSC

Oh ok my bad their not as **** as they used to be but still **** for the money they ask for em and SS is going that way as well.

Last edited:
Back