Need help!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never pay via the gift option. Well I haven't received the package yet, it's supposed to be here on Monday.

I called USPS, and gave them the tracking info, and they told me it was shipped yesterday, via First Class Mail, and had a guaranteed delivery date of the 31st.

Why are you freaking out then? Wait till it arrives or some reason doesn't arrive to freak out.

I'm not going to throw his name or call him out. It might be the Post Offices screw up.

I do know, he gave me a different tracking number, that says its in Richmond, CA. Whereas the one in Paypal says it's in Illinois, still.

So, the guy has given me 2 different tracking numbers. One is attached to the Paypal transaction, and the other one he just gave me today.

A bit late for that. There is zero reason to post a thread like this in the first place until there is a reason to freak out. Tracking numbers get mixed up all the time and USPS's website is notorious for being crappy.

Accidents happen all the time so I'd wait until it's delivered (or the date of delivery). If it's not what you paid for or doesn't arrive when it's supposed to, immediately file a claim to cover your ***, and start the process with the seller to either get your refund or get you what you ordered. At that point you guys will have a couple weeks to sort things out which is more than enough time for him to make things right.

Exactly. This thread is jumping the gun for sure. Once Monday rolls around and he gets or doesn't get what he bought is when this should have or shouldn't have been created. Remind me to never sell to this guy :lol

I realize my freak out was premature. I also stated that it was probably the USPS screw up. It's just if I'm going to spend this much on a figure I'd like the tracking to work.

Here's the # Paypal has: 9400109699937394391407
And here's the new number I received from the seller today: 9434909699938338285618

Go to USPS.com and search them. I expected Paypals to be correct. And obviously it wasn't.

Back