Need Help w Lurtz PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, definitely wise choice. I have had both in person in front of me, and I have to say Lurtz is much more impressive than RS. Very powerful statue!

I must say, I'm very excited now. I love that feeling of getting a new package and opening the box.
I would buy stuff everyday to get that feeling... but money doesn't grown on trees. Not yet.

Do you guys reckon I should get this, or the Red Skull PF? (Sorry to hijack your thread, but this seems the best place at the moment)

But, Red Skull is about $200 cheaper. I don't have any LOTR PFs, but I need at least one for now. I plan on getting the Moria Orc, Aragorn, and have the Berserker ex on order.
So, thoughts guys?

The Red Skull is pretty easy to get so I'd hold off on that one. Go for the Lurtz! He was my first LOTR PF and an amazing sculpt. Got him a couple months ago. Received the Moria Orc this week and have the Berserker on order. I'm only buying the LOTR baddies.

Hey EA....Tugger let me think about it.:D

LURTZ,LURTZ,LURTZ most awesome PF cant go wrong with either version.;)

Lurtz was my first SS PF. I thought all PF's would look like him since I only had experience with Lurtz. I've been disappointed many times since then. Lurtz sets a very high bar.

Back