Need Help w Lurtz PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you put on the bag of arrows? I can't find a way to get it around his waist.

very carefully. Michael Crawford covered it in his review of piece, I'll try to find it. I put lurtz safely on couch, then brought bag up from his feet up.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39656&highlight=lurtz

From my review two years ago:

"Getting the arrow belt on can be a bit of a trick. Put it over his left leg first, and move the strap up the leg a bit, before putting it over his back leg. Work it up slowly from there. "

review_lurtz_large.jpg

OK, I did it. I was a little more forceful knowing that it was suppose to go from the feet up. Thanks again. By the way, this is my first Lord of the Rings PF and he :rock

Do you guys reckon I should get this, or the Red Skull PF? (Sorry to hijack your thread, but this seems the best place at the moment)

But, Red Skull is about $200 cheaper. I don't have any LOTR PFs, but I need at least one for now. I plan on getting the Moria Orc, Aragorn, and have the Berserker ex on order.
So, thoughts guys?

Get Lurtz before you have to pay more for him! I say he raises in value even more once the Berserker ships and people realize the awsomeness of Uruk-hai!:D

How do you put on the bag of arrows? I can't find a way to get it around his waist.

You can't! It's impossible! I think you should just sell it and get rid of it!

I'll gladly take it off your hands. You don't want to mess with those stupid arrows!

:D

Yeah, that's what I was thinking also. Hmm... well, I've got a couple of days to decide.

The Uruk-Hai are f'in awesome. Way cooler than those fugly little orcs. :)

Do you guys reckon I should get this, or the Red Skull PF? (Sorry to hijack your thread, but this seems the best place at the moment)

But, Red Skull is about $200 cheaper. I don't have any LOTR PFs, but I need at least one for now. I plan on getting the Moria Orc, Aragorn, and have the Berserker ex on order.
So, thoughts guys?

Well, since it looks like you are going to be getting more LOTR PFs I say go with Lurtz....you can't go wrong - he is absolutely amazing. My very first Sideshow PF as well.

If you are also a Marvel collector....well then it's a toss up...that Red Skull is very cool looking.

But I would personally still go with Lurtz. :)

Well, since it looks like you are going to be getting more LOTR PFs I say go with Lurtz....you can't go wrong - he is absolutely amazing. My very first Sideshow PF as well.

If you are also a Marvel collector....well then it's a toss up...that Red Skull is very cool looking.

But I would personally still go with Lurtz. :)

Yeah, I collect Marvel too, which makes it even harder. :(

I'd get Red Skull, but It's the price of Lurtz I'm concerned about. The guy who I'd like to get it from has it listed at $600 AUD + $35 shipping. He's in Australia, so that makes it much easier.
If the prices rise, and I can't find a guy from here to buy from, it's gonna get really tough to get one. Shipping, the exchange rate, etc.

Meh, screw it. I'm going with Lurtz.

Yeah, I collect Marvel too, which makes it even harder. :(

I'd get Red Skull, but It's the price of Lurtz I'm concerned about. The guy who I'd like to get it from has it listed at $600 AUD + $35 shipping. He's in Australia, so that makes it much easier.
If the prices rise, and I can't find a guy from here to buy from, it's gonna get really tough to get one. Shipping, the exchange rate, etc.

Meh, screw it. I'm going with Lurtz.

Wise choice! :D :D :rock :rock :rock I think there will still be plenty of time to get Red Skull at a decent price if you later decide to pick him up as well.

Wise choice! :D :D :rock :rock :rock I think there will still be plenty of time to get Red Skull at a decent price if you later decide to pick him up as well.

Thank you :D
Hopefully he'll be at a good price. I don't think the price has raised yet anyway. Maybe I'm wrong :huh

Back